Wanna Go on a Date?

Your POV
You wake up in Dan's arms and smile. Cuddling in closer, Dan stirs. "Sorry." You whisper even if he isn't awake.
"It's fine..." He mumbles. "I was already awake."
"You didn't have to stay in bed." You point out.
"Yes, but I didn't want to get up." Dan replies. You can hear the grin in his voice. You roll over and he kisses you. "So I was thinking..." He starts.
"Oh great." You laugh. Dan grins and looks at you.
"We haven't been on a proper date I don't think." He finishes.
"Eh I don't really like you that much." You say sarcastically. "But I guess."
"Yes!" He cheers. His grin makes his dimple pop out. Dan presses his forehead to yours. You realize this has been one of the happiest times of your life.
"Where were you planning on going?" You ask.
"Well, I thought that you wouldn't be the kind of girl to want to go to any fancy dinner date." He says, giving you a hopeful look. You nod, telling him that he thought correctly. He continues, "So I thought we could go record shopping and then get food from a fast food place."
"Oh my god yes!!" You say excitedly. You have a feeilng Phil helped him with this since Dan didn't know you collected records. You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a hug as best as you can while lying down.
Dan grins again as Phil calls them to the kitchen. It turns out Phil made breakfast as a suprise. "Thanks Phil!" You a Dan say in unison.
Phil shrugs. "I was up early so I thought 'why not?' and decided to make pancakes."
You and Dan both eat the pancakes as fast as possible; you're both excited for your date later in the day. Dan shoves his last pancake into Phil's face. "Here ya go, mate." He grins and walks away.
"What--" Phil starts in momentary shock. He pulls the pancake off his face and throws it at Dan's retreating back. You are just sitting in your chair laughing at this brother-like exchange. Dan turns around to get the pancake but ends up accidentally stepping on it.
"Shit!" Dan exclaims as he picks up his foot. His sock looks like someone threw up baby food on it.
"Ha ha, you have to clean that up!" Phil sings in a teasing manner.
"Phil stop teasing him." You joke. "Dan already knows how clumsy he is. Now Daniel you go right on ahead and clean that up."
"Yes, Mom." Dan sighs. Phil snorts. "Oh shush." Dan says, getting a towel. He cleans up the mess and walks away. You recieve a text a few moments after you hear the door close.

Dan: Pick you up at 3
(Read 10:27 AM)

You: ???
(Delivered 10:28 AM)

After a few moments, you still don't get a reply. "What the hell??" You mutter in confusion.
"What is it?" Phil asks.
"Dan just texted me and told me he would pick me up at 3." You reply, still extremely confused.
"Hmmm." Phil says thoughtfully. "Strange..."
"Exactly!" You exclaim. "I'm going to just ask him in person." You get up and walk to Dan's bedroom. Without knocking, you walk in and find the room empty. "Dan?" You call out. No response. "DAN!"
You rush back to Phil. "He's gone!" You cry out in fear. Phil is looking at his phone.

Phil's POV
As soon as Y/N walks away, I pull out my phone and text Dan. I know he won't be in his room.

Me:Where r u

Dan: Tell Y/N im okay

Me: Where did u go?

Dan: Im just getting some things set up

Me: Should i be worried?

Dan: Nope :D

Me: Okay.. But if something happens to my sister just know you will be dead.

Dan: Calm the fuck down everything will be fine

Me: Okay fine. Have fun

Dan: See ya later

Your POV
Phil sets his phone down as soon as you walk into the room. "Dan's fine." He says.
"How the hell do you know?!" You say to him.
"I have my ways." He grins evilly.
"You little bastard!" You say. Phil just grins with an evil look.
***time skip***

It's been a few hours since Dan has texted either you or Phil. At 2:30 you are extremely worried amd excited.
But right at 3 oclock, Dan shows up in a....

Ha cliff hanger im just literally falling asleep so theres porbably spelling errors. Sorrt irs short, i cant make it any long or else i will not get ggto post becusee I will ne sleeipibg. Foodniggt

UPDATE FROM LIKE 30 SECONDS LATER: i was trying to spell goodnight😂