I've Got a Confession...

Your POV
     It's been hours since you shoved Dan away and locked yourself in the office. The only light in the dark room comes from the vomputer screen. Dan and Phil haven't left the door side except to use the bathroom.
      You finally realized what you had to do. You had to tell Dan about The Incident. The one time you and Phil swore to never talk about. You pushed a breath out slowly, shaking nervously.
     You slowly pulled the open. Dan and Phil sat up, immediatley alert. You lay down on in between both their legs, Phil on the left and Dan on the right.
    "Tomorrow..." You whispered and drifted off to sleep.

***skip to morning***

     Dan was still sitting on the landing when you woke up. You could hear Phil making pancakes in the kitchen. "Y/N?" Dan asked quickly.
     You grasped his hand and squeezed it. "I'm... I've got something to tell you..." You said to him. "But not here. This goddamn floor is really uncomfortable."
     You stand up and walk to the lounge, not even checking to make sure he was following you. Phil heard you so he quickly got a plate of pancakes and came in soon after you and Dan.
     Phil made eye contact with you as you leaned your head into the crook of Dan's neck. Phil nodded and you took a deep breath.
     "It all started in high school..." You began.

Flashback

     12th grade. The final year you would spend in the hell hole society calls "high school". That was the year your boyfriend and you planned to go to college together. You thought you were in love. Seriously, you'd been dating 4 years, so you thought he really loved you too.

But you were wrong.

    Now it's three days before graduation and the rumor is he's going to propose to you. You go home, excited for a new beginning and excited from being in love. Then you get the worst text of your life.

Him: hey bby snd nudes?

You: wtf no!

Him: lol y not

You: what the hell is wrong with u??

Him: nothing jenn wats rong

You: first of all this is Y/N. Your fucking GIRLFRIEND. Who the hell is Jenn?

Him: lol jenn wats gotten into u

Him: u havent met Y/N and this is supposed to be a secret

You: r u drunk?!?!

Him: just a feww shots lol

You: you know what? We have dated 4 years and now youre cheating on me. So fess up... Is this a joke?

    You were praying to God one of his friends just stole his phone and messing with you.

Him: ummm

You: well?

Him: srry bby rong #

You: Wrong number?!?! You're cheating on me!

Him: ur such a brat. Just deal with it, bitch

You: excuse me?!?

Him: ur so whiny just stfu

You: why r u being so rude

Him: u no wat? We r done

You: wait!!

Him: fuck off

You: but u were cheating on me...

     You began to sob into your sheets. Of course this would happen. Nothing ever went right with you. "Y/N?" You hear Phil say softly. He was back for a few days so he could attend your graduation and you were the only two home.
      You didn't respond and just continued to cry uncontrollably. You feel Phil sit on the edge of the bed. "Really, what's wrong?" Phil said. There was fear in his voice. He hadn't seen you break down before.
     You calm down enough to hand him your phone. You hug a pillow to your chest tightly and focused on not crying anymore. He quickly scanned the conversation and put a hand to his mouth to cover a gasp.
     "But... He was a nice guy. I liked him at least so he should be better than this!" Phil exclaimed.
     You began to cry and he pulled you to his chest in a warm hug. "Shhh.." He whispered. "It's okay..."
    But it was not okay. You were not okay. But Phil didn't have to know that.

   Over the next 2 days you were vacant in your eyes and everyone just looked at you with pity. Your boyfriend's friends didn't even talk to your boyfriend because of what he did. Then the plan came into your mind.
    You would kill yourself. Cut and watch the blood run down your arms and down the drain until there was none left to drain. Then everyone's suffering would end. Phil might be the only one to miss you...
    When you got home from school, Phil was in the kitchen, your parents still at work. "Hey, Y/N! Excited about graduation? It's only about a day away!" Phil said with a big grin.
     "Yeah!" You said with fake enthusiasm. "Just know that some things need to happen and they aren't your fault. Ok?"
     "Um ok?" Phil responded, confused.
     "And I love you. Tell that to mom and dad too." You said softly and walked away. Into the bathroom. Into the cabinet with the razor. You locked the door just as Phil realized what was happening.
    "No, Y/N!" He cried.
    "This is what needs to happen Phil. Don't stop it." You said breezily, slightly out of it by the thought of being away from the pain. You brought the blade down to your wrist.
    Your arm immediately started gushing blood, but you felt nothing. Everything was numb. "Goodbye Phil. I love you so fucking much." You whispered as he slamed his body into the door. You could hear his sobs slowly getting fuzzier and sounding farther away.
    The door was starting to crack. Phil slammed into it one more time and it fell through. "No!" He cried as tears continued to fall down his face. He pulled out his phone and called 999. With his other hand, he put a towel on your arm to stop the bleeding.
     He started talking but you couldn't hear him. There was mostly white noise. You put a bloody hand on his face. "It's okay. I'll be in a better place. I love you... Don't forget that." You gasped out before everything went dark.

Flashback End

    "So um... That's why I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll get too close." You cry softly. Dan is looking at you with shock and Phil is also crying at the memory.
     You slowly pull your sleeve up to show the scars running up your wrist. Dan touches the gingerly as if you would shatter under to much pressure.
     "I... I didn't know..." He begins. "I'm sorry..."
     "But I'm better now. I'll probably get a few pamic attacks every now and then since I've been thinking about it." You say. "I'm better now."
    Dan looks at Phil and Phil nods with tears still streaming down his face. "She's better now." He whispers.

Most of that was a flashback but there ya go. It's horrible, give me feedback, blah blah blah. But it is a grand total of 1171 words so yay.