Thoughts

Your POV
   You and Dan had just left Chez Llama and were now sitting in the car just staring at each other. But it wasn't awkward. Dan was the kind of person you could just sit in silence with and it would never be awkward. After a few moments, Dan realizes he has to start the car to be able to leave.
    He finally turns the key and the engine rumbles to life. "Shol.(fuck)." You mutter.
    "What's wrong?" Dan asks, immediately alert. He may not know much of the language, but he knew that word.
    "Well...." You hesitate. "It's nothing." He looks at you with a worried face. "I'm serious. I'm fine. Go."
    After a moment, he pushes the gas pedal and drives the car towards the flat. You curse yourself for saying anything because you don't want Dan to worry. Dan doesn't need to get in your business unless it's your business as a couple. You know that you can tell Dan anything, but you aren't quite sure if you want to tell him this. But you did know what it was exactly that you were upset about.

The thoughts were coming back.

    The thoughts about pain and depression. The thoughts about worthlessness. And, most importantly, the thoughts of suicide. It had all come back to you in a rush. It was as if having one of the best nights of your life with a man (ok let's be honest with ourselves, he's just a large child) you love broke the invisible dam holding back, well, everything bad.
    You knew that if you told Dan,  he'd tell Phil and if you told Phil, he'd tell Dan and your parents. You tried to convince yourself that these thoughts weren't serious as you realized Dan was talking to you.
    "What was that?" You ask.
    "I said that we should watch a new Sherlock episode with Phil when we get home." Dan said. "They just came out with season 4, I think."
    "Hell yeah!" You exclaimed. Dan laughed and nearly ran over a squirrel. "Watch out!"
    "Sorry, sorry, I didn't hit it." He said quickly. You laughed at how adorable he was. His hair was starting to get curly and you couldn't resist reaching over and playing with it. "Wh-what're you doing?"
    "Well I just couldn't resist how adorable you are. I just had to have some physical contact or else I would've jumped out of this car." You internally cringe at what you just said and hope Dan doesn't notice.
    But as you walk up the stairs to the flat, you clutch Dan's hand tightly, hoping he will never let go.

SO yes I've been dead for a while but I am working on a big story and I've been busy with school. But Friday is my last day so I will be posting WAY more often for a while. Btw, if you follow me on IFunny, I got another account since I couldnt get onto my old one. The new name is WickedFastGirll (yes with 2 l's) PLEASE SUB THANKS OK BYEEEEE