Hideaway

I will just keep writing other stuff until you guys vote(in the last chapter) SO GO VOTE

Your POV
You and Phil have been playing Monopoly for a little while now, ice cream pong gone. You can still hear Dan scolding himself. He occasionally punches the wall.
Without a word to Phil, you get up and go to Dan's room. When he sees you, he wipes off his face. "I'm sorry Y/N..." He cries softly.
"It's not your fault." You whisper, beginning to cry again. "Nothing was your fault."
"Yeah it was my fault! I made you remember something and it made you cry!" He shouts. "It fucks me up not being able to help!"
"D-Dan..." You trail off. Phil is standing behind you in the doorway. He pulls you back.
"Dan it isn't your fault. Calm down." Phil says to him. Dan turns to the wall between their rooms and leans against it on his forearms. He pounds his hands into the wall.
"FUCK. SHIT. IT'S ALL MY GODDAMN FAULT." Dan shouts. Phil puts his arm on Dan's shoulder, seeming to break him out of his angry trance. "Oh god, Phil." He cries.
Dan falls into Phil's arms, sobbing. As Phil comforts him, you run to the office, locking the door. You need a hideaway. You need to get away from all the insanity.
Moments later, Phil realizesyou are gone. "Y/N?!" He calls in a panic. "Oh God please no."
"Y/N!!" Dan calls with him. You hear them run towards a different room. It is likely the bathroom for reasons only you and Phil know. "Y/N come on..."
Footsteps come up the stairs. Phil pounds on the door. "Y/N? Are you in there?" He asks softly.
"Y-Yeah..." You whisper just loud enough for him to hear. He sighs in relief. Dan calls out one more time.
"I... I found her Dan!" Phil calls to him. Another pair of footsteps are heard coming up.
"Oh thank the fucking lord!" Dan cries. "Y/N I love you. We both love you. Please come out."
You don't respond and look to the ground. The door handle rattles. You finally respond. "I... Um, uh-- No." You stutter out. "L-Leave me a-alone."
"Y/N please." Phil cries. One of them pounds on the door. "I'll be back in a second..." Phil says to Dan. Dan doesn't reply, he just slides down door until he is sitting.
You go to the computer, hoping for a distraction. Sims 4 is loaded up, so you decide to make a Sim and see how it goes from there.
20 minutes later, Dan hasn't moved but Phil returned and shoved something under the door obnoxiously large space under the door. You didn't even look to see what it was. Your Sim was finished and so was their house, so you decided to go see what exactly Phil gave you.
It was a popsicle and a note that said there are scissors in the drawer under the window. At the sound of the plastic crinkling, you hear them both jump up.
"Y/N?" Dan says with a slight trace of sadness in his voice.
"Y/N please say something to us. How can we help you, sis?" Phil asks quickly. You throw open the door. Dan runs in and hugs you. You shove him off.
"Stop. Just go away!" You cry. "Leave me alone!" You slam the door with a single tear trickling down your face.

Sorry for the short chapter. Go vote in the previous chapter to tell me how you want to find out about the Incident and if/how Dan will find out.

THANKS!!

-Ellie