At Starbucks

Your POV
     Dan is shivering by the time you reach the car. "Told you!" Phil sings. "Like always."
    "W-whatever." Dan shivers, putting on the extra coat. You get into the passenger seat and Dan somehow gets in the driver's seat before Phil.   
    Dan starts the car. "Y/N, Phil, you ready for this?" He asks.
    "For what?" Phil asks, confused. "We're just going to Starbucks."
     Dan grins evilly as he blasts the heating. "Dan!" You shout, reaching over to turn it down.
     "Nah ah ah, Y/N! Driver gets to control the heat." He grins. You take your coat off and throw it at him. Phil does the same.
     "What the-- Stop it!" Dan shouts as he throws the coats off of him. You and Phil are laughing your heads off.
    "Wait, Phil, do you remember? Skorf?" You say. Phil's eyes widen.
    "Oh yeah!" He laughs. Dan is very confused.
    "What the hell is Skorf?" He asks.
    "When we were little, me and Y/N made up a secret language called Skorf. Somehow we got so good at it that we can speak it fluently!" Phil laughs. (if there is ever a time where you use this secret language i will put the translation in parentheses behind it.)
    "Wank(Yeah!)!" You say. Phil laughs and says the same thing back to you.
    "Do you remember what snorflemop (your hair smells like poop) means?" He asks seriously. You snort.
     "Duh!! We were so specific with insults back then." You laugh.
    "Alright, I don't know what the fuck is going on between you guys right now, it might be a brother-sister type thing, but we're here." Dan sighs, confused.
     You look up and see the familiar logo on the side of the building in front of you. Dan and Phil get out of the car and you soon follow after putting your coat back on.
    Suprisingly, the place is almost empty. Dan walks up to the counter and orders a muffin(a pistachio muffin, maybe?😏). You tell Phil your order and quickly walk to the bathroom to answer your buzzing phone.
    "Max! What the hell is so urgent that you had to call me 3 times?!?" You whisper loudly into the phone.
    "Sorry!" He responds. "I just couldn't find my hair straightener! Do you know where it is?"
    You sigh. "You and your hair... No, I do not know where you put it. Phil will probably let you borrow his."
    "But I need MINE!" He whines.
    "Max Thomas Mitchell, you will use Phil's or you will use no straightener at all." You say, annoyed. He sighs and hangs up.
    You come out of the bathroom just in time and see Phil grabbing your hot chocolate. "Wow, you aren't one of those girls who orders a really complicated drink that no one could remember?" Dan asks.
    "Nah, I'm kind of simple. Phil got the white girl gene." I laugh.
    "Hey!" He protests.
    "Then what did you order?" You smirk.
    "A half-caf caramel chocolate latte with 3 teaspoons of sugar and whipped cream on top." He says, taking a sip.
    You roll your eyes. "Wow, I never really realized that." Dan laughs. "I mean, I've ordered for him and stuff, but I guess I didn't notice."
    "Whatever. Yoopto(turdface)." Phil says to you.
    "Tonkle(doofus)." You shoot back.
    "Snagling(bitchface)." Phil says with an evil grin. You gasp.
    "You didn't!" You say in suprise.
    "I. Totally. Did." Phil says.
    "What the hell is happening?!?!?" Dan says. "Stop it! It's not fair that I can't understand you!"
    "He called me a bitchface." You explain.
    "Wow Phil, Y/N will cuss and you will too, but only in this secret language?" Dan laughs.
    "Hey, we weren't allowed to cuss when we were younger, so we found our way around it." Phil laughs.
    "It would annoy the shit out of our parents, they wouldn't know what we were talking about." You snort.
    "Such rebels! I don't think I can handle this side of you, Phil!" Dan exclaims.
     "Ha ha, very funny." Phil says sarcastically. "C'mon, lets go back to the flat. We've been in the outside world for too long!"

>·<

    You arrive back at the flat to find Max grumbling in the bathroom. "What's his problem?" Phil whispers to you.
    "He can't find his straightener." You sigh back.
    "Well, he can always use mine!" Phil says.
    "Or mine!" Dan chimes in. Max looks up.
    "Where is my straightener Y/N?!?!" He yells.  
    "Max! Calm down, I don't know! Phil said you could use his!" You say and try to make Max stop freaking out.
    "I know you took it! The case was in your bag, but the straightener wasn't!" He shouts.
    "Well maybe you packed it in my bag, I don't know!" You say, trying to stay calm...

OOOOO CLIFFHANGER sorry im writing the new chapter right after i post this so you wont have to wait long😊