Prologue

When we were young...

"You are so damn selfish! I cannot believe that I ever could fall for someone like you!", he shouted venomously. She flinched recoiling her outreached hand from him. "Someone like me?", she whispered before a surge of anger hit her like a tsunami. "How dare you!? How fucking dare you say that to me!?", she screamed. He realizing his mistake tried to make amends for wronging his lover. "N-No, I didn't mean it like that, babe. Please, li-", he tried pleading with her, but she was having none of it.

She shook her head wiping at the angry sorrowful tears that fell from her eyes angrily. "No, you listen. I am done. They were right about us all along, Maxim. We were not meant to last. Thank you for making me happy, even if only for a little while. Thank you, but also fuck you for breaking my heart and making me believe that we actually had a chance. Goodbye, Max", she seethed before walking away from him, leaving him in a shocked stupor. The sound of the front door slamming closed brought him out of his stupor and he ran to catch her before she walked out of his life. He could not believe they had become this. This was not how it was supposed to be, but it was because of him. So he pumped his legs harder only to come up short.

She was already on the street pulling away from his house. He ran. He ran after her but he was not fast enough. She saw him and right as he reached her car she floored the gas pedal shooting off like a rocket leaving him behind in a cloud of smoke. A cloud much like her relationship turned out to be. That was the last time they had seen each other.

She placed a hand over her stomach, "I will love enough for the both of us. Mommy, loves you", she whispered  allowing her tears to fall freely now as she slowed her car to safe speed and continued on her way leaving her old life behind as well as the man that held her heart and the father of her unborn child, whom of which sat in the middle of the street he lived on on his knees sobbing and begging for her to come back.

Now that we are older...

'Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment
Before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know'

She rode me faster, her legs shaking as she sought out the bliss of an orgasm. Yet, I barely felt a thing. Sure I was enjoying the feel a warm body against my own and warmness and tightness of her pussy, but it did not make feel anything surpass the physical. It has been this way for years now, but I have learned to just accept it for what it is. Before long the woman on top of me trembled violently as she finally achieved her goal orgasming, her legs giving out and she slumped against me. I was not done with her yet so I flipped us over so that I was on top of her and pounded her into the mattress ignoring her pleas for me to slow down as she was sensitive.

With one last harsh thrust of my hips I came buried deep inside of her into the condom I had been wearing. She shouted my name as she came again as well onto the bed sheets of the hotel room we were using for the night. I felt nothing as I collapsed onto her back feeling spent from all of the fucking I had just done, but I had to go. So I heaved myself up on my forearms and removed myself from her body before falling beside in bed to catch my bearings. We were both panting and slowly regained our bearings. I was mentally going over my schedule for the day when I felt movement  beside me then a warm body was pressed firmly against my side and a head was lying on my chest.