Nico V

This was Nico, Reyna, couch Hedge's and that stupid statues third trip. They were in a small town in Portugal called Evora. Nico was absolutely exhausted mentally and physicall, he did so much the past couple of days. Traveling through four countries shadow traveling was a big toll on him and he knew it. 

"We have to rest here for a couple days it will be a big jump to the States." Nico said. 

Reyna's eyes flashed with relief, she too looked like she was ready to drop.  While coach Hedge's eyes flashed with disappointment and eagerness to get back. Coach was standing about a metre away from a shadow. Which was much to Nico's disliking, mainly because he had a power so powerful if any one found out he would probably be killed instantly. 

Nico had the power to read the minds of mortals, demigods, Satyrs and if got a god of guard when they weren't blocking their mind and they were in the shadows he could read theirs too. That is the main reason he didn't stay at any of the half-blood camps. 

Just as Nico was wondering on what their next move should be when his mind got barraged with thoughts of a wind spirit named Millie and about a kid. Nico was so shocked his legs stopped working and he fell. 

"You have a kid coach?" Nico exclaimed incrediously.

"Who told you Di Angelo?" Hedge whirled angerily than back pedaled and said. "No I don't have a kid." 

"You told me coach. And not yet correct?" Nico replied trying to keep his power a secret. Minos taught him how to use it. 

~Flashback to the end of the Titans curse.~

Nico glared at Percy with abslute hate. How could Percy the perfect hero, let his sister die? He screamed in anger and loss. Before some skeletal monsters went to go kill him, the monster's that Percy sent to kill him. A crack appeared in the ground and swallowed them up, as soon as he knew Percy wasn't swallowed up he ran into the bush. 

As Nico sprinted through the woods, the twigs catching his clothes trying to make him stay, one twig cut his face. Drawing blood. He ran all the way to Zeus's fist, the only part of the woods he knew. 

He sat there sobbing. Suddenly he felt a presence, a presence that was vaguely familiar. He looked to his right and saw a pale bald man with black obsidian eyes, wearing black robes and was around six foot three in height. 

"Hello? Do I know you?" Nico said trying to sound brave but his voice quivered. 

"Do not be scared Nico I am not here to hurt you." The man said his black eyes were soft and Nico then kind of found it hard to be scared his whole body relaxed. 

"Do you still not know who I am, figlio?" The man said. 

It took Nico a second to figure that last word out, it was Italian for son. "You are my dad?" Nico exclaimed.

"Yes son and you are the prince of darkness and the son of Hades." The bald man said. 

"You are Hades? Can we go to your palace?" Nico said excitedly. 

Hades chuckled. "Yes we can." 

~Before the battle of the Laybyrinth.~

Nico was tromping down the grass trail to go to play with Cereberus. When a faint voice called him, he turned that way curious. It turned out it was the famous ghost king Minos and  judge for enternal punishment. 

Minos stood regally but he was pretty short his eyes were proud and filled with greed. "Can I help you Minos? I'm quite busy." Nico said eager to get on his mission. 

"You mean spy on that son of Poseidon?" MInos scoffed. 

Nico turned red in embbarrassment and anger. "It's not spying! I know the enemies movements! I have to warn them!"