Annabeth XV

Dedication is to soldier13 for the absolutely fantastic story suggestion. Everyone please check out pixelup "The Son of The Rivers"

Sorry I haven't updated this story in forever I am sorry! For those who read my Percy Jackson and Avenger fanfiction you should check out the sequel for it, it is called "The Wrath of Chronus" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guilt and regret were the top two emotions Annabeth was feeling at the moment. Not only had she risked Leo's life she also severely wounded him, she was the one who told him to flame on to the cyclops. She had to apologize the guilt was eating her up. 

She walked down the hall towards his room, thinking about what she can say. She gently tapped on the door. 

''Come in." She heard Leo softly rasp. She sighed in regret of what she did. 

"Ah hello Annabeth." Leo smiled then winced and held his face gently.

"Hey Leo, I wanted to apologize." Annabeth said looking down she swallowed hard, apologizing was not in her vocabulary. 

"What for?" Leo asked obviously very confused. 

"Sending you to melt that cycl-" She tried saying but Leo cut her off. 

"No I deserve that for what I did to you and Percy." 

"What did you do to Percy and I?" Annabeth asked now it was her turn to be confused. Leo gave her a look that reminded her of a teacher scolding someone else about what they should have remembered. 

Than she remembered what Leo said to her and Percy after they got out of the house of Hades. Piper and Hazel told her that Leo blamed himself, all of the demigods blamed themselves for letting her and Percy fall. But Leo took it the hardest, he believed that since he broke open the cookie of Nemesis that it made her and Percy plunge into the pit. Something worse than losing an eye. In an instant she realised that Leo's fatal flaw is the same as Percy's, personal loyalty. 

"No Leo that was my fault, I swear to the gods if you don't forgive me I will beat you senseless." Annabeth growled playfully. 

"Well some one is just fantastic at apologizing." Leo smirked. 

"I have only done it twice, once to Luke and another to Percy." Annabeth admitted.

"Why did you apologize to Percy?" Leo asked. 

"That is-" Annabeth started to say but she stopped herself and continued down a more civil path. "Because in order to save mine and his lives we had to sacrifice two. And it was the hardest decision of my life." 

Leo gazed at her cautiously like he might be the next she will sacrifice. "Who?" 

"Damasan and Bob." Annabeth sighed her eyes filling up with tears.

"Which are?" Leo pried a little more but more gently. 

"The bane of Ares and the Titan of the west, Iapetus or as Percy, Nico, Thalia and I like to call him Bob,"  Annabeth smiled sadly as she felt her tears leave yet tracks on her cheeks. 

"When was this?" Leo asked incredulously.

Annabeth looked Leo right in the eye and whispered one word. "Tartarus." 

"So that is how you guys survived?" Leo asked. 

"Yes. But can we switch the subject?" Annabeth asked in a hopeful tone but in reality she was just being polite. 

"Uh sure?" Leo asked confused. 

"What do you hope to find in Troy?" Annabeth asked, her piercing grey eyes analyzing Leo's nervous movements.