Annabeth XXVI

Annabeth grew increasingly worried as her boyfriend, Percy Jackson went to meet the giant envoy along with Jason and Jupiter and Nico and Hades. She couldn't shake this feeling like she will never see him again. 

Annabeth and her cabin stayed back helping where they could, they were not fighters they were strategists 

"Annabeth are you ok?" Hazel shouted, Annabeth looked over. Her eyes red and puffy from crying, when she looked at Hazel, Hazel looked down seeing her dead friend Piper. Hazel stopped in shock. 

"No, no, no!" Hazel mouthed her voice not working, tears streaming down her face. Piper and Hazel grew extremely close when Percy and Annabeth were in Tartarus being the only two girls on the ship at the time. 

They swapped information about how well their respective boyfriends treat them and of course the annoying quirks both of them had. But now Hazel was staring at the bloodied face of her friend. 

"Who did this?" Hazel snarled. 

"Khione." Annabeth said grimly, her stormy grey eyes determined to rip the minor snow goddess apart with her bear hands. 

"Shall we?" Hazel sensing her friends anger as it matched her own. 

"Let's do it." Annabeth answered before getting up and sprinting toward the enemy line, Hazel was sure of one thing. Her and Annabeth would be a site to remember, the Venus children sensing a powerful angry presence behind them glanced back at the enraged girls faces. They retreated back as gold coins and other precious metals shot out of the earth, hovering about the grief stricken daughter of Pluto. 

The monster line barely held as Hazel shot all the precious metal she could summon at them, the metals flying through shields, armour and bodies. Annabeth ducked under a spear and stabbed the dracnae in the throat before ribbing the blade out and moving deeper into enemy lines. 

"Khione!" Annabeth screamed calling the goddess out. Hazel and Annabeth both got flung back as a blizzard like wind errupted in front of them. 

Khione stood in front of them, her ice sword still out. Covered in the blood of Piper's blood. 

"What do you want Chase, I was just about to clean my blade, I hate Aphrodite and her children even their blood is disgusting." Khione sneered. Without responding both girls charged at Khione the murderer of their friend. 

Khione blocked Annabeths thrust and pushed her back before leaning back and dodging Hazel's imperial golden sword that would have cut her in half. With a smirk Khione caught both of the girls swords on hers and raised them above their heads, she kicked Annabeth back before twirling Hazels sword out of her hands. Annabeth sat there trying to get the air back into her lungs, she heard Hazel scream and he got kicked back to Annabeth. Seeing Nico fighting her Annabeth went to go put pressure on the would but to her grief Hazel already passed, seeing Frank there and figuring he would need some time she defended her two friends from any monster that tried to get to them. 

Hades screamed in rage as Nico fell summoning his whole entire army to the aid of the Olympians giving the demigods a much needed breather Annabeth sobbed at the loss of their friends, she was surprised when Frank hugged her than turned into a dragon. 

"FranK! Frank! Frank!" Annabeth chanted and soon the entire Olympian army was cheering as he lit the monsters on fire from above, Ares and his children engaged the enemy some jumping off the cliff before meeting the wrath of Ares and his children, Annabeth and the Olympian army sprinted up the path to get to the top where Frank and Jason were already waiting, Annabeth pushed her self to the front to look for Percy growing increasingly worried to see that he wasn't there.