Poseidon XXVII

Poseidon wasn't shocked that the demigods refused godhood, why would they? They lost everything that they wanted to live with. 

After the children disappeared Poseidon asked Hades. "Is my son dead?" 

Hades closed his obsidian black eyes in concentration before opening them and saying. "No, he is still alive." 

"Is the pit still closed off to you?" Athena asked. 

"Yes." Hades sighed unhappily. With that Poseidon flashed out and went to visit his other son, a sibling that Poseidon wished Percy could have met. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sequel! The Quest for the Missing Hero. Coming June 20th 

Josh Greene a thirteen year old boy  has always been the odd one out, considering he has A.D.H.D and dyslexic. He was considered an outcast and the only thing he ever excelled at was swimming. 

When his best and only friend warns him of a terrible, terrible fate his father, whom abandoned him and his mother when he was born,  brought upon him. He is attacked by the legendary Minotaur. He starts feeling almost.. Godly?

He goes to a camp where he find a world filled with Greek mythology a safe haven for people like him. Who is his people you may ask?

Half-bloods. There are several places all over the world for him to be safe but he chooses to go to camp Half-blood where he meets Clare Bell and Annabeth Chase a twenty five year old woman who lost the love of her life in the giant war. 

Join Josh, Clare and Annabeth on a quest for the missing hero.