Percy Vll

Percy was getting sick of getting lifted off by Gryphons. The only difference between these ones and the ones in the wild, were these ones had silver armour on with a giant "L" on the chest. The mountains zoomed closer and the Gryphons dropped him, which was good, the bad news is that he landed on his back and hit his head fairly hard. Causing him to black out. 

Percy sat up groggily and looked at the moon. The moon? Wasn't it like day when I was taken? Percy thought.

He then stood up and when he looked around he was on the peak of a mountain. He saw the Argo a couple of miles away. Lights on. 

"I gotta get down." Percy murmered out loud. 

"I am sorry that is quite impossible." A sweet melodic voice said behind him, Percy whirled around and reached for Riptide. There stood a girl with light brown hair, with a red flowing toga, which showed her brown legs like she has stayed in Greece for a very long time. She would have been really pretty but her eyes ruined the image. Her eyes were blood red and she stood a head shorter then Percy. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, I just want to take. I can be quite, persuasive." The women tsked.

"Who are you?" Percy asked.

The  girl looked quite upset, and Percy's heart almost plummeted down, he didn't want to hurt the girls feelings. 

"My name is Lyssa, the goddess of raging madness and fury." The girl said with pride. 

"Oh I thought I reconized you!" Percy lied, but Lyssa brighted right up. "Really?" She asked with excitment.

"Oh yea totally!" Percy said. 

"I am honestly shocked they said you were the stupid one in your little group." Lyssa purred. 

"You know who we are?" Percy asked. 

"Of course! The seven against Gaea. I am a total fan girl for you and Jason!" Lyssa said blushing like mad. 

"Oh well that is, uh cool I guess? Are you on the Olympian side?" Percy asked hopefully. 

"No I am not, I am on my mother's side." Lyssa sighed checking out her nails. 

"And your mother is?" Percy asked, trying to buy some time. He knew Annabeth would be looking for him. 

"Nyx, I believe you met her in Tartarus." Lyssa grinned evilly. 

Percy flinched at the name and almost dropped to his knees. 

"Oh poor baby did I bring up a touchy subject?" Lyssa fake pouted. 

"What do you want?" Percy growled.

"To make you join my team!" Lyssa said proudly. 

"Sorry that won't happen!" Percy said. 

"Oh well that is to bad Gaea told me to convince you by any means necessary, what happened if I told you two very dear friends of yours traded?" Lyssa mocked. 

"I wouldn't believe you." Percy groweled. 

"Did you believe Luke or Silena would betray you? No, you didn't." Lyssa said dryly. 

"They were heroes in the end." Percy said. 

"Well that part is true. But what if I told you a couple of your close friends are on my team?" Lyssa asked. 

"If I were to believe you which I don't, I would ask who." Percy said slowly careful to choose his words. 

"Well here they are." Lyssa whistled and two ghost forms appeared and then they turned solid. 

Percy fell to his knees. The two people standing in front of him were two people that were he considered the best of the Greek heroes. Charles Beckendorf, and Zoe Nightshade.

"W-What happened?" Percy asked feeling the tears drip down his face. He swore, they flashed confusion and then thy set their faces. 

"We decided we should be on the better team, think about it Percy! The gods did nothing for us on the yacht! They could have saved my life!" Beckendorf screamed. 

"Yea and Artemis could have healed me! I could still be alive right now!" Zoe yelled. 

"She offered you have to remember Zoe! Please!"  Zoe looked down and Percy swore he saw her cry. 

"And Beckendorf no one could have helped us against Kronos." Percy yelled. 

"That is it use your anger. Let it flow through you." Lyssa said, then she pointed to the Beckendorf and Zoe and said. "Find the statue. Kill the three with it and bring it back here." 

"It will be done." They said in unision. 

"Zoe think of Artemis and Charlie remember Silena!" Percy yelled before they left. 

"Well Perseus, will you join us or not?" Lyssa asked. 

"Sorry but not. I would kinda like to go." Percy trailed off. 

Lyssa grew bright red and out of the corner of his eyes he saw the alarm bells going on the Argo and it preparing to come to his aid, or so Percy hoped. 

"You won't leave you are going to be transported to Gaea in the morning." Lyssa said. 

"No." Percy said drawing his sword. 

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Lyssa smirked. 

"I have fought Ares and Atlas. Are you sure you want to fight me?" Percy said hating what he just said he is usually modest but he needs to buy time. 

A glimpse of fear in her eyes Lyssa said. "I will let my servants deal with you." 

One creature popped out of the ground. It had grey rock looking skin with lava like lines down its body it had two legs and two bodies, with two heads but four arms. Each arm had a shortsword. 

"A Makhai." Percy whispered. He heard the stories at camp half-blood, they were supposedly spirits of battle. They were experts with the shortswords. 

"Not so cocky now are we son of Poseidon?" Lyssa smirked. Then turned to the Makhai. "Injure him, do not kill him." 

With that the Mahki advanced slowly. Percy got into his defensive postion, the two sword stabbed at his legs but he jumped over them and blocked another third sword. The fourth whirled at his leg and he barely blocked that. The three swords all went in an arc and slashed at his legs but he jumped over all of them and stabbed at the Makhai's neck and it hit its mark, Riptide went through its neck like a hot knife through butter. 

It fell forward and its two hands went limp, the remaining head made a scream like sound. and tried to stab at Percy, but it failed and Percy cut its hands off. With another shriek Percy stabbed down. 

"My turn." Lyssa said, a red glow surrounding her. She drew her sword a red double edged sword. 

Percy smirked. "No it is my turn." Just then the Argo appeared, and he heard Frank yell. "Fire, danger close." 

Percy jumped back and a arrow the size of Percy lit in Greek Fire hit Lyssa and exploded. Annabeth jumped over the side. As Percy stood up. 

"Cutting it close, eh?" Percy smirked. 

Annabeth punched him and then hugged him. "Don't do that again." 

"I don't plan on it. But let's go on a ship, some one is after the statue and I need to warn him." Percy asked.

"Who is it? Do you know who it is?" Annabeth asked. 

Percy felt a tear fall down. "Charles and Zoe."

OOOH WILL THAT DREAM HAPPEN? WHO KNOWS? OH WAIT I DO ;) 

The Blood of OlympusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara