Jason XXV

After Polybotes disappeared in a flash of bright light, him, Thalia and their father braced themselves as the monster army charged at them. He saw Mars and his children race past them and engage the enemy. Jason, Thalia and Jupiter raised their arms simultaneously and sent hundreds of lightning bolts at the monster army creating a bald patch. 

Jason was glad his sister chose to fight with him rather than be with the hunters of Artemis. Even though if something happened to her, he could never forgive himself. He and Thalia were fighting off enemies before he got a burst of energy from hearing the demigods scream in agony as they were wounded or dying. 

He grabbed Thalia and shot in the air. Thalia screamed, before she regained her control and pulled out her bow and firing in the enemy lines. They landed next to Jupiter after a couple minutes of doing that, Jason was rather impressed the way his older sister shot a bow. 

"Jason Percy needs you and Leo to take down Gaea! Go!" Jupiter said killing a hellhound, Jason was about to run forward toward the cave his father pointed at but he felt Thalia's body stiffen, Jason looked at her confused than he noticed the spear that was sticking out of her. 

"Thalia!" Jason screamed, he cut the spear in half before cutting the throat of the dracnae. 

"Jason, go." Jupiter said his face etched in grief as he joined Hades in his onslaught. 

Jason ran and met up with Leo and Percy who pointed to the opening and both Jason and Leo nodded and all three of them descended towards the throne of Gaea. 

When they got there Gaea was already dressed for battle. 

"Any last words?" Gaea taunted. 

All three boys charged at the primordial, she blocked both Jason and Percy's overhead strikes with her blade before coming inside Leo's swing and kicking him in the chest. She slapped Percy away and than blocked on of Jason's strike's before he got kicked back too. Jason struggled to breath. 

"Three against one, that it isn't very fair is it?" Gaea taunted before conjuring up a dirt dagger and throwing it at a  Jason. Jason tried to get out of the way but he knew it was going to hit him.Jason saw Percy try making it to Jason before the dagger did but Leo beat him to it, the knife slid right between Leo's ribs. 

Jason and Percy looked at Gaea with such rage that she involuntarily flinched both demigods attacked. 

"Your turn Perseus." Gaea snarled before kicking him back into a new crack that just appeared returning him to Tartarus.

"Percy!" Jason screamed as his cousin fell back into Tartarus. 

"You will die Gaea!" Jason screamed before slashing at the primordial goddess's throat. She blocked and returned a stab which Jason blocked, he ducked over a quick slash that would have cut his head off. 

They locked swords. "You have to realise I am just playing with you child." Gaea sneered. 

"You are going to never wake up after I am done with you." Jason snarled. Gaea disarmed him, her sword at his throat. 

Jason was staring at her forest green eyes defiantly. "Any last words son of Jupiter?" Gaea mocked. 

Jason saw a flicker of movement his eyes widened in disbelief as he saw Leo rise to his feet stuggling immensely Leo stumbled over 

"Yea enjoy your sleep dirt face." Jason yelled up at her. As Gaea rose her sword to kill his friend he cut off her hand. Gaea screamed in agony and turned around, conjuring up a dirt dagger in her good hand and stabbed Leo in the throat with it as he stabbed the sword of Achilles deep in the primordial goddess heart. She screamed and writhed the whole ground shaking as Gaea passed into her slumber.