Leo Vlll

Leo was having a very bad day. When he woke up his head hurt like Hades and so did his ribs, stupid birds. He thought angerily. He looked around the room, he was in the ships infirmary it had only six beds because he hoped there would be at least one person not wounded to take care of the others. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand, he felt like a newborn because his legs were super wobbily. He crawled to the stair case and hoisted himself up, his head pounding and vision swimming. 

He gritted his teeth and kept climbing, his long brown curley hair kept getting into his eyes. He growled at how stupid he must look right now. When he got to the top which was only about ten stairs his forehead was already beaded in sweat. Wiping his sweat onto his hand then to his loose jeans, he looked up to see Frank glaring out at a mountain looking like he wanted to go over there and punch it. 

"Uh Frank?" Leo called out weakly. Frank whipped around bow and arrow at the ready.Which he almost dropped when he saw Leo leaning against the door. 

"Leo? What are you doing up?" Frank stuttered, eye's bluging out. 

"I woke up, duh." Leo replied sarcasticly. 

Frank rolled his eyes and smirked. "I meant what are you doing up? You fractured your skull, you have a massive cut on your arm and you fractured three ribs." 

This time it was Leo's turn to bulge out. "What?" Frank nodded and looked back at the mountain just as the sun was rising, the sky mixing orange, pink and red together beautifully. Leo hobbled over next to Frank and rested his head on his arms. He looked down the ship to look for damges done during the time he was gone and saw manyglistening objects in the hull.

"Frank. What are those?" Leo scowled at the objects then at Frank who was nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Well?" Leo demanded. 

"Hazel and I kind of gotten in a fight and her jewels hit the ship." Frank said quietly. 

"What was the fight about?" Leo asked. 

"I wanted to stop looking for Percy because we already are on a tight deadline." Frank shrugged.

"Frank! We cannot just leave one of our leaders behind!" Leo whined wondering how stupid Frank Zhang was. 

Frank just scoweled. 

"Well I am going to get those cursed jewels out of my baby." Leo said before turning around and trying to walk away. Key word, tried. Frank grabbed Leo by the left bicep, not that there was much muscle or anything so it kind of hurt. Leo winced. "Can I help you Frank?" 

"You need to rest." Frank said looking worried. 

"I am completely fine Zhang." Leo retorted. 

"Uh huh sure you are Valdez." Frank scolded.

"Frank do you stop exhausted single father leaving their hurt crying babies alone?" Leo asked.

"No!" Frank yelled.

"Well that is what you are doing right now it shouldn't take to long." Leo retorted and went to go get his trusty tool belt as soon as Zhang let go, which he did after a minute or two. 

~Time Lapse~ 

It took Leo six long hours to pry the jewels from the ship, he was covered in a thin film of sweat, his vision swimming and head pounding. He felt like he was going to be very sick. 

"Frank." He croaked and Leo's vision went blurry and he fell from his home made swing he was sitting on so he could pick off the jewels. He was sitting around three stories high, when he hits the ground he will splatter on impact.