Nico XVII

Nico rubbed his temples his obsidian black eyes closed. They managed to unite the gods two forms which was great but they took on the form they liked best which was a headache to, well everyone. 

The council was now Jupiter, Poseidon, Demeter, Venus, Mars, Apollo in his Greek form, Vulcan, Artemis, Athena, Juno, Hermes, Vesta and Hades. They made it a thing reverting to their other forms if some one from the mortal world called on one of the personalities. 

All the centurions were there with a hastily appointed new centurion for the first legion as Octavian was in the fields of punishment for  treason against the gods. And all the cabin counsellors for the Greeks, the centurions, counsellors and gods were arguing which would be the best way to travel to Greece.

The Greeks argued that they should sail, Hephaestus and his children can make boats and Poseidon could use the waters to propel them through the water. Nico hated this idea because he was a child of the underworld with a fear of water and heights because of his uncles. 

The Romans who weren't exactly in Neptunes good graces wanted to build a bunch of flying chariots and let the eagles and pegasus pull them along. The Greeks and the remaining Greek gods argued with their point while the Romans and the remaining Roman gods argued that their plan was better.

They continued fighting for two days, it was already July thirtieth which made Nico immensly frustrated, finally after being cramped in by the ping pong table for nearly an hour Nico had enough. 

"Shut up!" He screamed silencing the arguing gods and demigods. He took a deep breath calming his nerves before continuing. "Why can you gods not just teleport your children to the base of mount Olympus?" 

The gods pondered this. "You are right, we can but we will have to get Hermes to collect them all." Jupiter replied wincing as he said Hermes. 

"How long will that take?" Nico asked. 

"A couple hours at most." Hermes said with a apologetic shrug.

"All in favour?" Jupiter asked. To Nico's astonishment everyone raised their hands. 

"Now before we we all leave and let Mer-Hermes get the minor gods we need to ask you all a serious question. One Mi-Athena made up herself." Jupiter told the demigods. 

"And what is that lord Jupiter?" One Roman demigod asked. 

"Do you feel like you are getting along with each other?" Athena asked. The demigods looked at each other and most smiled at each other, after Octavian died the Romans seemed less aggressive to the Greeks. 

"Fairly well yes." Nico replied with confidence. 

"Perfect. We will move the Romans here right away after the war and the camp will be renamed to Camp Olympus, and instead of two leaders from both sides we will have four." Jupiter smiled widely. 

"Who lord?" One Greek demigod asked. 

"Reyna and Frank the praetors of camp Jupiter and Percy and Annabeth of camp half-blood." Athena put in. Everyone smiled, they were all happy with the decision. 

"Now go and train, we leave in a couple hours." Jupiter ordered, all the demigods bowed and left. The walked out, Nico squinted as sunlight reached his eyes. Being the son of the lord of the dead he didn't particularly like the sunlight. When his vision came back he saw the rest of the of the demigods waiting outside bored, sitting on the field in their groups of friends chatting aimlessly but when they saw their superiors come out they looked at them questioningly. When everyone was silent behind him he realised that they were waiting for him to give the orders, which shocked him immensely. 

"The gods said go train, they are waiting for lord Hermes to collect the minor gods. After that your parents will transport you to the base of mount Olympus, when you get their we set up camp and wait for the seven to reach us. When we link up with them we will decide what to do." Nico informed the rest of them who slowly nodded in understanding before getting up and walking to their cabins to get their gear. 

"You are good at giving instructions." Reyna's voice said behind him, he turned around to see her eye brows raised. 

"I just did what the gods told us. Nothing special about that." Nico scowled. 

"You don't understand. You are a natural leader, you just haven't been giving the opportunity before to use it." Reyna informed him softly touching his arm. He flinched back and a flash of hurt spread across Reyna's face. 

"I am sorry, Reyna but I must go and prepare for the trip to Greece." Nico said coldly before shadow traveling to the Hades cabin, where he collapsed on his bed. He sat there and thought about Reyna's words and she had been correct, if Percy hadn't gone to camp first or if he had been even slightly more outgoing he could have been the leader of the camp. He tightened his hands in fists the name of the son of Poseidon made him angry yet shivered in pleasure which he absolutely hated. Sure he had a crush on Percy but that shouldn't matter to Nico any more, he gave up even though to be fair he never tried. 

He heard a knock on his door, he sighed heavily and got up when he opened the door he was shocked to see Reyna standing there eyes brimmed red like she was crying. 

"Hermes is here with the minor gods we got to get to mount Olympus now." Reyna said with some bitterness in her voice. Nico wasn't to sure what to say so he stayed quiet but nodded and followed her. He saw Poseidon and quickly walked up to him. 

"Lord Poseidon." Nico said respectfully bowing his head.

"Oh hello Nico, what do I owe the pleasure of talking to you?" Poseidon asked. 

"I was wondering if you could form an Iris message for me so I can speak to the seven and tell them our plan." Nico explained, Poseidon looked thoughtful than nodded a span of water swirled toward them and Nico threw a drachma in and said the chant. 

When the image came to be they saw the seven sitting at the dinning table obviously deep in thought. Before Percy noticed them. 

"Hey Nico, hey dad." Percy said mirth coming back into his eyes and a smile embraced his face. 

"Hello son." Poseidon said softly, Nico looked back in shock at the old sea god who looked like he was about to cry. 

"What is wrong dad?" Percy asked confused. The other six looking at Poseidon with curiosity. 

"You fell into Tartarus and I did nothing." Poseidon whispered his face spoke for how sad the god truely was. 

"It wasn't your fault. Any way Nico, what is the plan?" Percy said. 

"The gods are transporting us to mount Olympus right now so we will be there in minutes. We are going to set up camp and wait for you guys to arrive. Than we will take Olympus and kill the giants, and put Gaea back to sleep." Nico responded. 

"Sounds good can't wait to see everyone." Percy grinned. Nico chuckled the scowled.

"See you guys." Nico growled cutting the mist. 

"Alright campers. Get to your parents, remember when we get there to set up your parental tent." Jupiter said and everyone nodded as Nico and Hades dissappeared in a flash of light.