Hazel XVIII

After the Iris message the seven sat in shock, Poseidon was literally crying because he did not stop his son from plunging into Tartarus. 

"So that was intresting." Percy said slowly. 

"I would say." Leo chimed. 

"So how far till Olympus?" Annabeth asked. 

"About six to seven more hours. We should get there around nine pm'ish." Leo estimated. 

"Great, so back to the meeting. Why the Hades did you scream Jason?" Piper asked. 

"I had a dream." Jason replied slowly. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hazel asked carefully not to push Jason into anything he didn't want to.

"No, but Gaea said it was based in the future. If that is the truth than we are pretty screwed." Jason admitted. 

"How?" Percy said face full of cookies, blue to be exact.

"There was five thousand monsters at the base of the mountain and about ten thousand on the pathway." Jason sighed. All the demigods faces paled. 

"Are the gods there at least?" Frank asked. 

"Yea, and eleven giants. Not to sure where the bane of Mars is though I didn't see him." Jason replied than saw Percy and Annabeth share a sad glance so he continued. "You two know what happened to him don't you?" Jason said pointing at the two demigods. 

Percy put his head on the table and clenched his fist. Annabeth looked at him, with shimmering eyes looking like she was about to cry. 

"So we all know each giant was born to oppose a god, and to do that the are the polar opposites right? Well Damasen was the bane of Ares, which makes him peaceful in a sense. But he faded." Annabeh said clenching her eyes shut. 

"Why do you care so much for a giant?" Frank asked puzzeled. 

"He saved us in T-T-Tartarus." Annabeth gasped through her sobs than continued. "When we ran into arai, cursing spirits, Percy was hurt bad, and Bob couldn't save him so we took him to Damasen. Who was in a swamp like place and healed Percy. Than I figured out what the lines, 'And the foes bear arms to the doors of death.' meant Bob and Damasen are the foes of Olympus and they protected us and we let them fade." Annabeth hiccuped. 

No-one wanted to say anything of fear of pushing Annabeth and Percy to an emotional breaking point so they just sat there and waited for their friends to feel better to the point where they can actually talk. 

"So what can we do for six hours?" Percy finally said. 

"Well some of us can sleep and others can guard the ship, Leo you can sleep can't you since Festus is on autopilot?" Hazel said staring at Percy to make sure he chooses the bed option. Leo nodded. 

"Well I want to guard." Percy insisted. 

"Ok well I know Annabeth would want to be with Percy and the rest of us can hit the hay for three hours. Wake us up halfway ok?" Hazel told Percy motheringly. While Annabeth nodded appreciatively 

Percy rolled his eyes and sarcastically said. "Yes mother." Percy and Annabeth got up and went up with intertwined hands when they were out of earshot Hazel said. 

"They have to survive. I owe it to them." The other demigods faces softened. 

"I agree. We have to make sure, no matter what." Jason agreed. 

"Good, alright I am going to take a nap. Have a fun six hours." Hazel smiled sadly who did the same. 

When Hazels head hit the pillow she didn't realise how tired she had been because she fell asleep and was immediatly stuck inside a night mare.