Chapter Six- Trust Issues

Murdoch woke to the sound of a heart beating loudly, and erratically. His eyes slid open slightly, and he almost gasped aloud at what he saw. He must have fallen asleep on James's chest because the one thing in his view was James's hand wrapped around his own member, stroking efficiently. His face blushed crimson having caught this criminal in the act of pleasure. He almost wanted to ignore it just for the sake of embarrassment, but he also felt his own arousal building as he watched. Shifting to where his member pressed against Gillies's leg, he heard a slight inhale from the criminal.

"Murdoch..?" Gillies's breath was in his hair and he tilted his head up to meet the man's eyes. There was an almost desperation there as the criminal gazed down at Murdoch hungrily. A spark lit inside him and Murdoch launched upwards into a deep and penetrating kiss. Gillies moaned at the suddenness of it all and pulled the detective on top of him, his member rubbing against Murdoch's fully clothed one. Suddenly the clothes on him were too much and he felt as though he would catch fire with them on. Murdoch flung his shirt off along with his trousers. The only thing left were his boxers but he wanted Gillies to take those. 

James was breathing raggedly as he sucked and bit Murdoch's neck. His hand still pumped his own member and Murdoch brushed it aside, slowly and agonizingly stroking James. Gillies whimpered and closed his eyes. 

"Are you trying to make me angry by teasing me?" he growled. Murdoch smirked back and removed his hand. He rubbed their members together, grinding into him. Gillies hissed at the touch of the fabric, glaring slightly at Murdoch. He reached down to the detective's boxers and pushed them off in one swift move. As he went to grab Murdoch's member, the detective pulled back and traveled down Gillies's body, only stopping when his mouth came within inches of his eager dick. James held his breath and watched with desperation. He wanted to push into his mouth but knew that one step out of line and Murdoch would stop completely. So, he waited.

William breathed onto him, and kissed his hips, careful not to come into contact with the one place Gillies wanted  him so badly to touch. James growled with impatience, but it sounded more like a whimper and William knew that he was making those sounds because of him. 

"What do you want me to do?" he asked while licking along his inner thigh. Gillies moaned softly and glared down at him.

"You know already. I won't grace that question with an answer." Murdoch smirked and lifted his head as though he were going to stop, and Gillies whimpered again.

"Fine. I'll say it." He blushed red with embarrassment and desire. Murdoch waited, watching him eagerly. "Suck me, Detective." 

Murdoch smirked and licked the tip of his member lightly. "I thought we agreed to use each other's names from now on." He raised up again and gazed up at James.

James squirmed and lifted his hips slightly. "Please, William." he gasped. Those two words were all it took to send Murdoch into a frenzy, his mind driven by desire. He took all of James into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the head like an ice cream cone. He wanted all of him. He wanted to devour and consume all of Gillies until there was nothing left. 

James groaned at the sudden heat and bucked his hips into Murdoch's mouth. His hips were pinned down, short nails digging into them and sending a spine-tingling pleasure through his body. Murdoch sucked him as though trying to exorcise his soul through his dick. Gillies gripped the detective's hair and rolled his hips as much as he could. God, too much more of this and he wouldn't last. Murdoch licked up the side of his shaft and then swallowed him to the base, his hands working his balls softly and deliciously. James wanted to cry out it felt so good. He ran his hands through his lover's hair and moaned, "William, I'm going to cum if you keep this up." 

Murdoch hummed around Gillies's dick and gazed up at him. James was a mess, his body flushed red and a sheen of sweat glistened on top. He was gorgeous and William wanted him so much. James groaned at the vibration his humming sent through his member and grasped at the pillow behind his head. God, he wasn't going to last. Murdoch hummed again, this time keeping pace with each suck. James cried out and then bit his own hand, stifling his cries. He squirmed deliciously under Murdoch and he knew he was so close to the edge it would only take one more stroke. The detective popped his mouth off of Gillies's dick with a whimper of protest from James. Then, licking his fingers, he slipped one into Gillies's entrance. James cried out and came instantly, his dick pulsing with each probe of Murdoch's finger. Finishing off, James felt his finger slip out of him. He lay there, dazed as Murdoch slid up beside him and lay down. He didn't even have enough in him to make a comment he was so blissed out. 

The detective rolled onto his side to face James and sighed, "You are heavenly, James. I could do this all day." He placed a lingering kiss on Gillies's jawline and it kindled his arousal again, sparking him to life. He smirked.

"I'd like to take you up on that offer, William."

****

Hey! Sorry it took so long to update. I'll try to put a continuation of this up later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what you think please~

Rachel