Hanging out

Kaname Kuran:
You were out by the night dorms again watching the girls fan girl for nothing. I mean it was stupid. You then left and walked over to the fountain to hang out.

***later that night***

As you were sitting there at the fountain, you hear footsteps walking towards you. You look and see the guy before. You smile.

"Hey." you say smiling.

"Hello." he says making you smile.

He sits down beside you. You guys begin to hangout and chat. You both talked and smiled. You learned that his name Kaname. You actually loved hanging out with him and chatting.

Zero Kiryu:
You were walking around the school and you see a barn. You go inside and see a beautiful horse. You walk over to the horse and the horse let's you pet it. You smile.

​​​​"Oi what are you doing here?" you hear someone say.

You look and see the guy you saw three days ago in the headmaster's office. You look at his Lavender eyes and sigh.

"Sorry. I saw a barn and walked in to see this beautiful horse. I am sorry." you say frowning.

He sighs.

"Her name is lily and I am so suprised that she didn't go into a demon horse around you like she normally does around everyone else." he says making you confused.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." you say now looking back at the horse named lily.

"Zero. Zero Kiryu." he says looking at lily as well.

You and Zero begin to hang out and chat. You realized he was pretty cool to talk to and hang out.

Hanabusa Aido:
You were in class reading a manga that was a yaoi. As you were reading the blonde guy you met three weeks ago sat beside. You look at him and roll your eyes.

"Can I help you with something?" you ask annoyed.

"No. Just want to see what you are doing." he says happily.

"Why are you so happy and cheerful? I mean it is weird. No offense. Also my name is (Y/N)." you say looking at him now.

"Because I like being happy and cheerful and invading people's dreams. And I'm Hanabusa." he says making you roll your eyes.

You guys begin to talk and hangout. Which you both actually loved.

Toga Yagari:
You were in class taking a test. As you taking your test, you were having trouble understanding some of the questions, so you kept erasing your answers and trying to re-answer them. Little did you know your teacher was watching you.

***bell rings***

The bell rings telling everyone that it is lunch.

"Put your tests on my desk and (L/N) please stay behind." the teacher says.

Everyone looks at you and you frown as soon as everyone left. Your teacher then walked up to you and sat down beside you. You look at him and he frowns.

"I noticed you having trouble on your test. I will help you with understanding it, if you would like." he says and you shake your head yes.

You guys then begin to talk about yourselves and about the test. You learned that your teacher's name was Toga Yagari. You smile thinking how much you like hanging out with him.

Senri Shiki:
You were chilling under the tree eating Pocky. As you were eating, the guy you met 4 days ago came and sat down beside you. You look at him and hand him some pocky. He nods and takes it.

"I'm Senri by the way." he says in a monotone voice.

"(Y/N)." you say and he nods.

You guys then begin to talk and hang out. Which you actually enjoyed. You both actually liked talking to each other and hanging out with each other.