Merry Christmas!

Kaname:
You were super excited for Christmas. You had Kaname's gift and you couldn't wait to give it to him. You walk to the night dorm with Yuuki talking about stuff while carrying Kaname's gift. As you guys were walking and talking Yuuki said something that shocked you.

"I want to ask Kaname out but I don't know how to." Yuuki says causing you to glare at her.

"Yuuki! Kaname has a girlfriend." You say pissed off.

"I know but it doesn't mean I can't steal him from her." She said making you even more pissed.

"So you would back stab your friend just to him. Wow thanks. Don't ever talk to me again." You say as you run off ahead.

***

You get to the Night dorm and look at the guy before walking in. You then enter the night dorm and head straight to Kaname's room. As soon as you get there, you smile as you enter. Kaname looked at you with a smile.

"Merry Christmas!" You say as you close his door and walk over to him.

You hand him the present you got him. He smiled and took the present. He began to open it and smiled when he saw the new chess set. He quickly grabbed you by the waist and hugged you.

"Thank you." He said.

You smiled and said your welcome while hugging back. You were glad he liked your gift. For the rest of day you guys spent a lot of time together and plus Kaname gave you your present which was a beautiful blue sapphire rose necklace. Best great Christmas ever.

Zero:
You were super excited. You had Zero's gift already. You were standing in the barn with Lily waiting for Zero. As soon as Zero came, you hand him his present and he takes it. He begins to open it and he sees a new jacket. He smiled and said thank you as he tried it on. He then gave you your present. You begin to open it. As soon as you opened it, you notice it was an old movie that was your favorite as a kid. You smiled and hugged your boyfriend. You thanked him and for the rest of the day your holidays were fun.

Hanabusa:
You don't celebrate Christmas because your parents died on that day. Which Hanabusa understands.

Yagari:
You Christmas but you couldn't really celebrate it this year since you were stuck in your room with a broken arm and broken leg.

Senri:
You hate Christmas. You like Easter instead!

Ichiru:
You had Ichiru's gift in your hands and couldn't wait to give it to him. You were waiting in the park where you guys usually hang out. As soon as Ichiru got there you give him his present. He began to open it and smile as you gave him a picture of you and him on your guys first date.

Rido:
Rido tried to spend Christmas with you but you didn't want to celebrate because your family wasn't there. :(

Haruka:
You couldn't celebrate Christmas because you went of a trip to snowboard.