Akatsuki Kain

Meeting:

You were the quiet shy girl sitting under the tree reading while keeping an eye out for day time students lurking to get a picture of the night class. You were allowed to help the disciplinary committee out because you already knew about vampires because your mother died by a Level E vampire when you were 1 years old and your father had to take you in (btw your parents were separated when your mom was pregnant. Also your father is Toga Yagari). As you sit, look around and read, you noticed someone with Orange hair walking towards you with a guy that has blonde hair. You role your eyes and close your book. You then get up and glare at them.

"Where are you two heading? You should be in class. You will get in trouble." You say sighing.

"Class is over." the Orange haired guy said.

You look at him and shrug. You then just turn away and leave back to the day time dorm leaving the two to do whatever they want.

Hanging Out:
You were in Town at a flower shop looking at all the pretty flowers when you noticed the orange haired guy at the

(Will finish later)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating this past weekend. I just got stuck watching my almost 2 year old cousin and my 8 year old cousin the past two days. And then yesterday I was trying to practice Hamlet because I am doing Hamlet in English for the next couple of weeks. So yeah. Anyways sorry for breaking a promise and sorry for not updating. Hope you guys have a wonderful day.)