When you get jealous

Kaname:

You were walking around looking for a way to figure out a present for Kaname for your one year anniversary. You wante to get him something special but not sure what to get. You decide to leave the school grounds and head into town. As soon as you got into town, you saw this cute little antique store. You walk in and began to look around until you saw something you never expected. You saw Kaname hanging out with Ruka and Yuuki. You began to feel something grow at the bottom of your stomach and you also began to feel like you wanted to kill Ruka and Yuuki right there and now. But you knew if you caused a scene then Kaname would not want to be near you. Well the last part is what your thinking. You quickly left the store and ran back to the school with tears in your eyes.

***

You get back to the school and head straight for your dorm room crying. You began to make wishes like you wishes Yuuki and Ruka never existed. You hate them so much. After a while you stopped crying and decide to not speak to Kaname anymore. Which was a stupid plan but you didn't care. He deserved it. Kaname shouldn't been with those two and he shouldn't have allowed them to put their arms around him. It make you feel angry and annoyed and pissed off.

***

The next few weeks have pasted and you missed your's and Kaname's anniversary. You were a bit upset about that but Kaname deserved it and you knew that he would probably be angry with you but whatever. You walk around the town looking for somewhere to eat. You didn't feel like eating at the school with Yuuki there and all. It was night time and you decided to go to the one place you totally hate the most the ice cream parlor. You felt like ice cream seemed best when you were in this mood right now except you hate ice cream. You walk into the place and take a seat. As you wait for your order to be taken, you hear the door open. You grab a book and begin to read from your bag until you hear the seat across from you squeak. You look up from your book and see Kaname. You glare at him and he looks at you with sadden eyes.

"(Y/N) why are you avoiding me?" He asks.

"Maybe cause I saw you with Ruka and Yuuki. You three looked so smitten." You say angrily.

Kaname looked at you with shock but then began to laugh. You look at him with an arch brow.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY YOU DICK!" You shout whisper.

"I never pegged you as the Jealous type my dear. Besides I was needing their help with getting you a gift." He says smiling slightly.

"Wait so you weren't on a date with them?" You asked completely shocked.

"No I was not on a date with them." He says making you smile.

You get and go to him and hug him. Kaname huge you back making you happy. You are glad to still have him in your life.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Zero:

You were hanging out with Lily when you began to hear laughter come from outside the barn. You decide to go check it out and you saw some girls giggling and looking over to some guy. You look at the direction they were staring at and you see Zero talking to one of your classmates. You began to feel a ping of jealousy in your gut. You didn't like how that girl was flirting with him. You decided to walk up to them and grab Zero by the arm. As soon as you grabbed his arm, you began to drag him off causing the girl to glare at you while the girls that were talking looking shocked. You drag Zero into the barn and just through him into the hay. He sighed.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Zero asks you.

You glare at him making him sigh again. You rolled your eyes and began to pay attention to Lily. You hear Zero get up from the hay and walk towards you. You rolled your eyes again and kept paying attention to Lily until you felt two strong arms around your waist. You frown and when you then felt his chin go onto your shoulder.