Meeting His family

Zero:
You already met Zero's family. You met Ichiru already.

Kaname:
You never got to meet Kaname's family.

Akatsuki:
You met Akatsuki's family while being at one of the balls that were being thrown. Which you hated because parties and balls weren't your thing.

Yagari:
Yagari's parents have been dead for a while. So you never get to meet them.

Kaien:
You know Kaien's family. Your best friends with his adopted daughter, Yuuki and his sort of son Zero. Just they have no idea who you are to Kaien and that is probably a good thing.

Ichiru:
You met Zero already and plus you and Zero are best friends.

Hanabusa:
You met Hanabusa's family when you spend some of summer break at his home. His family were super happy and it scared the hell out of you.

Rido:
Rido's parents don't exist anymore. Meaning they are dead but you have met all of Rido's servants.

Haruka:
You sigh since the only family you knew of Haruka's had disappeared.

Takuma:
When you met Takuma's grandfather you almost keeled over. Well that was because his grandfather didn't really like you and you still wonder to this day what you did to make Takuma's grandfather to hate you.

Senri:
You met Senri's mother during spring break and it was awkward because seemed a bit out of it. But it was nice getting to know his mother and meeting her.