Happy Halloween

Kaname:

Your Costume:

You were chilling with Yuki outside

You were chilling with Yuki outside. By the way it was day time. Yuki was talking about Halloween. You really weren't paying attention until she said that she was going to ask Kaname out. You stare at her shocked at first but then glared a bit. Yuki seemed to notice and sighed.

"What you going to dreas up for this Halloween?" She asks changing the subject.

Which it technically worked. You stopped glaring at her and began to think for a second.

"I was think Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. What about you?" you ask smiling.

"A Dancer. It was the headmaster's idea." She says smiling.

You nod and just shrug. You then left.

***

It is now Halloween! You look at yourself in the mirror in Kaname's room. You actually looked cute. You were going to Halloween Party tonight with him. You were auper excited. Kaname walked up behind you and kissed your neck making you blush a crimson red. Kaname just chuckled before you both left.

***

You guys get to the Party and you smile. You see Yuki and walk over to her ditching Kaname for a bit. As soon as you got to Yuki, you saw Rima and Ruka. You walk over to them but when you got a bit close you over heard them say mean things about you. You frown and then go find Kaname. As soon as you found him, you told him what you heard what the three girls were saying. Kaname made sure you had a great rest of the time at the party. Which so worked. You had a really most amazing time there and hope to be invited again.

Zero:

Your Costume:

You were hanging out with Hanabusa shopping for his Halloween costume

You were hanging out with Hanabusa shopping for his Halloween costume. You were trying to help out Hanabusa so Kaname won't get mad at him like last year for not having a costume. As you looked through the costumes for him, you find an awesome zombie school girl costume. You grab one in your size and then begin to look for a costume for Hanabusa until you found the perfect one. You grab this amazing werewolf and you handed it to Hanabusa. Hanabusa took the costume and went to try it on while you went to go pay for your costume. As soon as Hanabusa tried it on, he came out and showed you. You thought it looked awesome. He went to go change and then went pay for it. You guys then head back to the school.

***

It was Halloween and you were happy. You were in your room looking at your zombie school girl costume that you were wearing. You smile and then head over to the door. But when you opened the door you saw your loving boyfriend Zero wearing a leather jacket, a white shirt and a pair of jeans. You smile and kiss his cheek. You guys were going to the movies by the way. You guys soon leave and were super excited to watch Saw III.

***

You guys get to the movie theatre and buy the tickets. You then go find the seats and sit. As soon as the movie started everyone began to get scared later on except for you and Zero. You had a really great time and loved the movie. You wish you can go again.

Hanabusa:

Your Costume:

You were super excited for Halloween this year

You were super excited for Halloween this year. You were going to be a 'Pink Satin Lady'. You love the color pink and everything. You see Hanabusa and run over to him. He smiles and you tell him what you are going to be for this Halloween. You were super happy. Hanabusa nods and then tells you what he is going to be. You smile and were super excited.

***

You were singing 'It is Halloween!', from "The Nightmare before Christmas" as you got ready. As soon as you were ready, you looked in the mirror and smiled. You looked awesmazing. You then went to the door and opened it. You then leave your room and go to Hanabusa's room. As soon as you get there, you knovk on his door. Hanabusa opened the door and pulled you into a kiss. You blush but still kiss back. You then pull away and hug him. You were so happy. You guys then go inside his room and begin to watch "Halloween II". As you two were watching it, you laughed everytime Hanabusa got scared. You had a great time with him.

Yagari:
You don't like Halloween so you don't really celebrate it. So Yagari understands.

Senri:

Your Costume:

You weren't super excited for Halloween

You weren't super excited for Halloween. You did like it but it wasn't your most favorite. You did dress up though for this Halloween. You dressed up as an artist. Basically you were saying you're creative and you love Pocky. Let's just say Senri really loved your costume.