Meeting Your Family

Requested by AnimeGirlRules

________________________________________________________________________________

Zero:

You were strolling in town with Zero when you guys bumped into your grandfather and mother.

"(Y/N) darling. We were just coming to see you. I was telling your grandfather all about the good grades you have been getting at the academy." Your mother said smiling at you.

"Oh well I didn't know. Um...It's seeing you guys but I'm sort of busy at the moment. Um..So can we..." You begin to say the last part before you grandfather stopped you.

"(Y/N) who is this?" He asks sternly.

You take in a deep breathe and grab Zero's hand.

"Grandfather, mother...This is my boyfriend Zero Kiryu. Zero this is my grandfather and this is my mother." You say scarily.

Your grandfather laughed as Zero didn't show any emotion to what your grandfather had started to do. You were confused until your grandfather stopped laughing about his hand out for Zero to shake. Zero took his hand a shook it. Your mother rolled her eyes and smiled before she began to push your grandfather away from you guys. She winked at you before walking away making you kind of scared.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kaname:

He had already met your brother, Roger. But when he met your mother, sister and your step father...Kaname kind of was loosing his cool on the inside but trying to act so normal on the outside.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Akatsuki:

You were talking and having dinner with your grandparents. As you guys talked your grandfather looked over behind you to see an orange haired male looking at you. You look at your grandfather confused before you turned to see Akatsuki and his cousin's. You waved to Akatsuki causing him to give you a small smile before walking off with his cousin's to a table. You turn back and looked at your grandmother with a shrug.

"(Y/N) who was that? And why did you wave to him young lady?" Your grandfather said looking at you suspiciously.

You sighed and then smiled.

"That is my boyfriend. Um...he is currently hanging out with his cousins." You say giving him a nervous smile.

Your grandfather's eyes went wide as your grandmother laughed at your grandfather's reaction. You didn't expect that your grandfather's eyes would go wide.

"Grandfather? You ok?" You ask worried.

Your grandfather nodded and sighed.

"I never expected you to get a boyfriend so soon. What do you think your parents would say about this?" Your grandfather says looking at you with a stern look.

You look at your grandmother and frown. She looked at your grandfather with pain in her eyes.

"My parents are dead grandfather. And you know this." You say as tears begin to weld up into your eyes.

Your grandmother looked at you and froze knowing you will cry sooner or later. Your grandfather looked at you realizing what he just said and mentioned. You got up and looked your grandfather with a glare before leaving the restaurant.