Nicknames!

Kaname:

Kaname likes to call you Love because he likes you and plus he thought it would suit you. Which he was so right. You love it when he calls you love.

You call him dear because he's yours and yours alone. He also likes it when you call him that. He always makes you smile and so when you call him that you always smile.

Zero:

Zero calls you brat because you tend to annoy him once in a while. But every time he calls you that it makes you blush which he loves.

You call him stone because he is like stone. He some times freaks you out on how stone he could be when he is around some people. But you love him either way.

Hanabusa:

Hanabusa calls you pumpkin because one you love pumpkins, two you liked the movie Cinderella and three it suited you. You actually like it when he calls you pumpkin.

You call him bookworm because of he likes to study a lot. He actually gets annoyed when you call him Bookworm for no dumb reason. But you love calling him that because it's cute.

Toga:

Toga calls you Beautiful because you are and plus he always thought you were since the first day you met him. Which also every time he calls you Beautiful, you tend to blush a lot.

You call him by his last name once in a while. You really didn't have a nickname for him, which he was alright with.

Senri:

Senri calls you (N/N) because he thought it suited you.

You call him Pocky Boy because he loves Pocky. Plus Senri always blushes every time you call him Pocky Boy.