Talking about babies

Zero:

You run into the kitchen where your husband is making breakfast. You tackle him into a hug. Zero looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You just smiled.

"I was thinking what if we had kids?" You asked him.

"Um...." Zero said a bit shocked.

"I'm not pregnant, if that's what your thinking. I just mean what if we have children? I started to think about it and wanted to know your opinion about it." You say as you pull away from him.

He smiled and pulled you into another hug.

"I like the name Perseus." He said smiling as he hugged you.

"I like that name but I also like the name Rosie." You say as you hugged him back smiling once again.

______________________________________________________________________

Kaname:
You were reading a book on the couch, when Kaname walked in and sat beside you. You look at him as he wrapped his arms around you making you blush.

"(Y/N) I was thinking what would you say if we had our own kids?" Kaname asked making you raise an eyebrow.

"Who are you? And what did you do to my husband?" You ask as a smirk spreads across you face.

"Nothing. I was just thinking since I like the name Sean." He said causing you to smile even more.

"Well I like the name Sapphire." You say.

Kaname then pulled you into a kiss making you happy that the man you loved is thinking about the future.

______________________________________________________________________  

Akatsuki:

"Akatsuki? I like the name Snow for a girl's name and Charming for a Boy's name. What do you think?" You ask as your looked at you from the bed as you were putting your hair up before going to bed.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" He asked causing you to shake your head.

"No I'm not. I was just thinking maybe in the future we could have some kids of our very own." You say as you finished putting your hair up into a beautiful french braid.

Akatsuki nodded and then smiled as you got into the bed with him.

"I like those names." He said as he kissed your temple.

______________________________________________________________________  

Yagari:

You were sitting on Toga's lap writing in your journal. Toga wondered what you were writing, so he grabbed your book to see two names written down.