Date!!!!!

Kaname:
You were so excited for your date with Kaname. You quickly look through your wardrobe and smiled as soon as you found the perfect outfit. You put on a beautiful red shirt, black leather leggings/pants, and black heels. You were then begin to put on your make up but make sure that it wasn't too noticeable but still kind of noticeable. You then put your hair into a fishtail braid  that looked amazing. You then grab your wallet purse and head out to the fountain.

***Time Skip: At Fountain***

You get to the fountain and smile as soon as you saw Kaname sitting down by the fountain reading. You walk over to him making him look at you with a bright smile.

"Ready to go?" You ask smiling.

Kaname nods and you both begin to head to your destination. You guys walk in town looking around smiling happily. You guys soon get to the restaurant, sit in your seats, order and then begin to chat while waiting for the food. As soon as the food came you both ate and kept chatting. You loved talking to Kaname and he loved talking to you. You learned that he had a sister and that he loves to read and play chess. You actually liked getting to know him a bit. BUT you still had no idea that was a vampire.

Zero:
You put on a lavender crop top, purple skirt, and lavender heels. You were so excited for your date tonight. You put your hair up into a high ponytail and smile happily. You then head downstairs to meet Zero. As soon as you got downstairs, you saw Zero and smile. You walk up to him and you notice he is blushing. You giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Let's go." You say smiling.

Zero nods while blushing and you both head out. You guys walk around the school grounds. Zero led you to small open area near the barn with strawberries, eggs, (favorite food) and many more food. Plus some wine. You smile and look at him. You guys walk to the blanket, sit down and begin to chat and eat. You enjoyed hanging out with him and he enjoyed hanging out with you. You had the best date ever.

Hanabusa:
You were smiling happily as you throw on a pink shirt  with a black tank top underneath, white jeans, and pink runners. You smile as you look at yourself in the mirror. You were excited to go on date with Hanabusa but you were also worried since this is your first date after all. You then look at your hair and frown cause it looked awful. You then grab you curling iron and hair spray and then putting your hair into an half up-do with curls  making it complete you outfit. You smile and then head to the door. But when you open the door, you see Hanabusa wearing his vest with a black shirt, red tie and black pants with black shoes. You smile more.

"Ready to go?" Hanabusa asks causing you to nod.

Hanabusa grabs your hand and you both walk out of the moon dormitories. You smile as you guys head to town. You guys chatted on the way to town learning about one another.

***7 minutes later***

As soon as you guys get to town, you go to the movies. Hanabusa got the tickets and wouldn't tell you what you guys were going to see. You guys go and grab seats but Hanabusa soon left to get some popcorn and something for you both to drink. After a few minutes he came back and handed you cup with (favorite flavor) of pop. You smile and thank him by kissing him on the cheek as soon as he sat down. The movie then started and you realized it was a horror movie. You could not believe that Hanabusa wanted to try and scare you. You smirk as you watch the movie until some scary parts came up and Hanabusa held onto you freaking out. It was fun and the best date ever since you laughed through most of it.

Toga:
You smile and continue to look at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a blue plaid shirt , blue jeans, black boots and a beautiful blue necklace. You smile still as you then put your hair into two french braids. You then look at yourself again and your smiled grew cause you thought you were beautiful. You then leave your room and head to the gate at the front of the school. As soon as you get to the gate in front of the school, you saw Toga waiting for you. You walk up to him and smile up at him. He gives you a small smile and then kisses your forehead. You guys then begin to walk to town holding hands.

***15 minutes later***

As soon as you guys get into town, you looked around amazed. You and Toga went to a restaurant and order some food. You ordered (Favorite food) while Yagari order some steak and salad. You guys began to chat and laughing while you both waited for the food. In all in all it was the perfect first date for you.

Senri:
You were looking at yourself in the mirror wondering if you should change. You were wearing a red and white strip shirt with black jeans, red belt, red and white shoes, red watch, red headphones, and red bracelets. You sigh and decide not to. You head out to go and see Senri by the gate at the front of the school. As soon as you get to the front of the school where the gate was, you saw Senri. You walk up to him and smile. He gives a small smile back and then you both begin to head into town in silence.

***12 minutes later***

As soon as you guys get into the town, you both walk to a dessert shop that sells Pocky desserts. You giggle softly making Senri look at you.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing it's just cute that we are at a dessert shop that makes Pocky dessert." You say smiling.

Senri kissed you cheek smiling a bit and opened the door for you. You walk inside and smile. You guys go grab a seat. Senri ordered two Strawberry Pocky cakes and 6 chocolate Pocky tarts for the two of you. The waitress went to get your order leaving you and Senri alone. You guys began to chat and and you both begin to laugh as you guys learn about each other. Your food soon arrived. You both began to eat while chatting still. In all in all, it was the perfect first date.