When they Propose (His POV:)

A/N: Sorry if the characters personalities don't match. Was trying to make it sound romantic. 

________________________________________________________________________________ (M/N)=Middle Name

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________His POV:

Kaname:

I was getting ready to propose to (Y/N)

I was getting ready to propose to (Y/N). I had the most elegant ring for her. I just hope she says yes to marry me. I was nervous but joyful at the same time. I hear a knock on my door and say enter. I look to see Takuma standing there happily.

"Takuma how do I look?" I say a bit nervous.

"You look great Kaname. (Y/N) is going to be one lucky girl." He says smiling.

I smile at him and grab the box off my desk. I never get nervous but I guess today I really am for some odd reason. I knew Takuma was looking at me with a smile on his face. I look at him and sigh.

"You'll do fine Kaname. Good Luck." Takuma says making me nod.

I then leave the night dorm and head to where I promise to meet (Y/N). I was worrying over nothing but this is a big deal. I get to where (Y/N) was and smile as soon as I saw her waiting for me. Today's the day I ask her to marry me. I stroll over to her and kiss her cheek. (Y/N) smiled and blushed with that motion. I took her hand and get down on one knee. I notice (Y/N) looking at me in shock. I quickly clear my throat and look up to her beautiful (e/c) orbs that I can sink into every single day.

"(Y/N) I know I have done some dumb things in the past but my love for you will never change. (Y/N) would you help me by making me the happiest vampire in the world by becoming my wife." I say as I pull out the beautiful ring I had picked out for this moment.

I wait for (Y/N) to answer but all she did was move her hand to her mouth. She soon moved her hand down to reveal an amazing smile.

"Yes I'll marry you! Yes!" She says making me happy.

I slip the ring onto her finger and kiss her passionately. I now know what it is like to be the luckiest pure blood vampire in the world.

Zero: