When you get sick

Kaname:
You were laying in bed with the flu when you heard your dorm room door open. You groan in annoyance when you hear the door close and footsteps walking towards you. You open your eyes slowly when you felt your bed sink. As soon as your eyes were open kind of fully open and you see Kaname. You sigh and was about to say something before he sh'd you making you frown.

"Rest Love." He says making you nod.

You soon fall asleep after he said that.

***5 hours later***

You wake up to hear two people talking by your dorm room door. You sigh but then realize it was Yuuki and Kaname. You pretend to be a sleep as soon as the talking stopped and you hear Kaname walk back into the room. You open your eyes when you feel someone touch your forehead. You look at Kaname and yawn. Kaname smiles slightly and then helps you to sit up. As soon as you were sitting up, he began to feed you chicken noodle soup making you smile. You are glad that you have Kaname to take care of you.

Zero:
You were sick and didn't want anyone to know except Zero. So you told Zero that you don't want him to get sick and to stay away. Which he sort of understood.

Hanabusa:
You had gotten sick from your boyfriend's cousin, Akatsuki. You sigh as you lay in bed until you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in" you say in a hoarse voice.

You hear the door open to reveal your loving boyfriend. You smile tiredly. Hanabusa walks up to you and feels your forehead and sighs.

"How you feeling?" he asks with concern.

"Like trash." you say trying to laugh but instead starts to cough. 

Hanabusa gave a small smile and laid down beside you. He pulled you close and you begin to fall asleep to his heart beat. You thought Hanabusa said something but you didn't hear it. You were glad you have a boyfriend to try and take care of you when you are sick.

Yagari:
You don't get sick easily but when you are sick, you stay away from everyone especially from Yagari.

Senri:
You never get sick anymore because when you were younger you got sick a lot. But now you don't.

Ichiru:
You had gotten sick but your boyfriend's twin, Zero. You sigh as you lay in bed asleep while Ichiru is making some vegetable soup for you. As soon as Ichiru finished making the soup, he put some in a bowl and went to your dorm room. He entered and sat on your bed before he kissed your forehead to wake you up. You woke and smile slightly. He put down the soup and then helped you sit up. He then grabbed the soup as soon as you were kind of sitting up. He then began to feed you. You were glad to have Ichiru there for you.

Rido:
You got sick and Rido didn't like it. So he got his servants to deal with you making you sigh.

Haruka:
You had gotten sick and so did Haruka. So you two just cuddled in bed resting. You were glad to have someone with you that feels the same way as you.

Kaien:
You don't get sick as much as you use to. So you don't care if you do.