The Morning

“Hey! Wake up you two!” Vi yelled when she walked down the stairs. Jace almost jumped up but then remembered that Chrys’s head was in his lap.

“Jeez, Vi could you be any louder?” Jace grumbled.

“Yes, yes I can. Want me to show you? Because I can go much louder than…” Vi started to say.

“Vi, shut up. Just let me sleep please,” Chrys mumbled and curled herself into a tighter ball. She realized where her head was and shot straight up. She heard Jace give a short laugh, so she glared at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. “What do you want Vi?” she asked wrapping the blanket tight around her.

“Well, first off I’m hungry and second you promised to take me to see Daisy today and it’s already eight o’clock,” she stated smartly.

“I know, I know. But calm down, she’ll be there until four tonight,” she smiled at her. Crash! They all looked toward the T.V. and realized that the movie was replaying and they all laughed. Jace grabbed the remote and turned it off.

“I’m gonna go make breakfast while you two get ready. I have to go to the theatre to pick up my check so hurry. I don’t want to get stuck talking to anybody,” he told them. Vi and Chrys walked up to her room and Chrys sat in front of the mirror and noticed that her bruise was noticeable now.

“You know, I’m surprised that he didn’t ask what happened,” Vi said motioning toward he bruise.

“That’s because I told him last night what happened. He probably didn’t think it would be this bad, but I can’t help it now,” she mumbled and looked down in her lap.

“Uhm, do you just want to wear some of my clothes today, so you don’t have to wear what you wore last night?” Vi asked changing the subject quickly.

“Yeah that’d be great,” she said and got up after she managed to hide the bruise with some make-up. Vi was already in her closet holding an outfit for her. Chrys rolled her eyes and put on the washed out jeans and the loose, gray and white striped shirt with a red ribbon making a random design with a knitted, café brown vest that had large sequins sewn in. “Did you make this Vi?” Chrys asked.

“Yeah,” she said stepping out of her closet wearing olive green pants and a black tank with two layers with a pale, floral print and a black and red checkered jacket. “I also made this too,” she told her spinning around.

“Now I know why guys are intimidated by you,” Chrys laughed.

“Haha very funny Chrys. Now sit I need to style your hair,” Vi said while pushing her into a chair and started recurling a few pieces of her hair. Once she finished that she ran into her closet and placed a gray and red plaid hat on her head. “Perfect,” she exclaimed. She grabbed a ponytail from the ground and threw her hair up in a ponytail.

“Chrys, Vi breakfast is done!” Jace screamed from the kitchen.

“Coming!” Vi yelled back. She walked into her closet and grabbed a short pair of tan boots and a pair of long black boots for Chrys. They both walked back downstairs and could smell waffles, bacon and eggs. “My favorite,” Vi squealed when they got to the kitchen.

“Dig in,” Jace said. And they all grabbed a plate and piled food onto their plate. Once they all had food they went and sat in the dining room.

“I’m glad you guys cleaned the kitchen,” Vi chuckled and Chrys turned red. “How did it start anyways?” she questioned.

“He threw sugar at me, so I threw flour and he cracked two eggs in my hair,” Chrys stated simply.

“That is not what happened!” Jace interrupted. They both gave him a look and he slumped his shoulders. “Ok, so maybe that is what happened.” Chrys and Vi started laughing and finished eating.

Once they were done they put the dishes in the sink and Vi questioned, “So who won then?”

“I did,” they said at the same time.

Vi laughed and put in her two cents, “Well from what I saw and remember it looked like Chrys was covered in more stuff. Sorry Chrys.” Jace stuck his tongue out at her and she crossed her arms and pouted. “Oh and how did you guy end up sleeping like that?”

“Dunno,” Chrys mumbled.

Jace chuckled at her expression and explained, “We were watching movie and she was falling asleep with her head falling down. And you know how I know it’s a bit uncomfortable to sleep down there plus I was tired myself. I tried to wake her up and she just put her head in my lap and curled into a ball. I was too tired to move so I fell asleep too.” Vi nodded her head in understatement.

“I’m gonna go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I have bacon stuck,” Vi said while her tongue was moving over her teeth. They both nodded and turned toward the fridge.

“Let’s dip ‘em real quick, yeah?” he asked. Chrys nodded her head and started melting chocolate. They started dipping as fast as they could. When Vi came down to the kitchen she just shook her head.

“So I go to the bathroom and you bake?” she asked.

“Pretty much,” Chrys told her. Vi rolled her eyes and went to the living room and they heard the T.V. being turned on. When they got to decorating them Jace pointed his tube of chocolate at her. “Oh no Jace. Please, these are your sisters and I really don’t want to change.”

“Fine,” he sighed. They finished putting the drizzle on the truffles and Jace grabbed another piece of wax paper and started doodling with the chocolate. Chrys raised one eyebrow. “Hey, don’t ask just doodle. It makes some awesome little chocolate pieces for Vi’s brownies,” he explained. Chrys just smiled and shook her head and made designs.  When they were done they walked into the living room and sat on either side of Vi.

“You do know that we can’t leave now, right?” she asked never taking her eyes off the screen.

“Why?” they questioned at the same time.

“Because I’m in the middle of the movie and it’s really good. So shut-up and watch or go into the kitchen and eat the brownies since I have to make a new batch thanks to you,” she grumbled.

“Fine, I’ll be quiet and watch the movies. I can eat the brownies later,” Jace smiled. For the next hour they watched the movie. “That was a good movie too bad we only watched the first ten minutes last night,” he laughed.

“Really it was only ten minutes last night I thought we watched like thirty minutes last night,” Chrys said with a confused look.

“Wow your time is way off when you tired,” Jace laughed at her.

“Shut-up,” Chrys told him and punched his arm. “What time is it Vi?”

“Nine-thirty, we should probably go,” she said looking at the clock. They put on their shoes and went outside to the car. “Shotgun!” Vi yelled and got into the passenger seat.

**sorry it's a day late but i was super busy yesterday but enjoy vote comment fan anything helps :) oh and sorry if there are mistakes again no editor :P

****picture of Chrys on the side