Elsewhere |17|

Ellie Moore

I ran down the gate opening it. I watched her fall and I pulled out my gun shooting the walkers. Rick ran out helping her up. Carl grabbed the basket. I closed the gate and we all ran up to prison. Daryl tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me in the C Block.

I gave him a strange look.

He pointed behind me.

"Carol!" I yelled running towards her. I hugged her and she laughed. "Didn't think you liked me kid," Carol said laughing.

I shook my head.

"I'm just glad you're okay," I said hugging her tightly. "Where's Lori?" She asked once Rick hugged her.

We all looked down.

She started to cry and hugged Rick again. Carl looked at me and turned away. I walked past him grabbing my journal.

Ellie  
Rick
Daryl
Carl
Carol
Glenn

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

Rick walked in and handed me the baby. I shushed her and he grabbed Carl. I followed them outside and watched them pack things in the car.

Daryl walked towards me and hugged me. "I'll be back." He said. Daryl looked down. "Bye ass-kicker." He cooed. I rolled my eyes and Carl walked over to me.

"Judith."

I looked at him. "Judith?" I said confused. "That's her name." He said. I nodded. "Well, Judith, you have a great big brother and I was stupid to push him away." I looked up at him.

He smiled.

"Friends?" He asked. I smiled. "Friends." I stuck out my hand for him to shake but he pulls me in for a hug. I hugged back and pulled away looking down at Judith.

Carl's hand wrapped around mine. I stared into his eyes and he smiled. My stomach burst into butterflies. My heartbeat became faster and faster.

"I like you too," I said looking down at my feet. Carl's eyes lit up. I handed him Judith and walked back inside the prison.

I walked past the girl and sat next to her. "I'm Ellie," I said. She stared at me. "I was just like you." I nodded. "Never really talked. Keeping myself to myself. But that's not how you survive. Make friends, those are the people who will save you in the end." I stood up walking towards the cell block.

"Michonne." She said. "My name is Michonne."

I nodded. "Nice to meet you, Michonne."

THIS IS SHORT I KNOW!! Next one will be longer!!

If you don't know I pre-write these and everyone 10 chapters I post the new ones.

Just letting you know ✌🏾️