Epilogue

Song- Waiting for Superman

Ellie's PoV

I stepped into the car and put my headphones in. I was in the back seat and I looked out the window.

As the car started to move, my eyes turned to see who was driving. I knew her but I couldn't place her. She looked over at me and smiled. It was my mom!

I watch the car pull into a highway. I saw Merle's truck and he waved at me.

I waved back and looked out the other window. I noticed a sign in the distance. The words Welcome to Atlanta in bright white lettering.

I heard police sirens and my eyes looked behind me. Shane was in with squad car driving past us.

The car kept moving and we passed so many people. There was an RV pulling on the highway and I knew I seen it before.

Dale!

I saw his face and waved out to him. He noticed me and waved back.

The more we drove the more faces I saw.

And I knew every single one of them.

Miles and miles passed and it felt like I was in some sort of dream. My vision was blurry, but I still saw everything.

I looked in my lap and noticed my journal laying in the floor. My hands went to reach for it and soon grabbed it.

I flipped to the last page and read through it.

The world took away my last hope. Without him there's no more me.
I'm better off with him.
Maybe I'll go to some after life.
Or maybe all I'll see is black.
I'll know for sure very soon.
Soon I'll be next to him lifeless.
My body belongs with his where ever he is
Without his warm body touching mine
I'm nothing but dust floating through air
I don't know how I'll end my pain
But I will
I guess I should erase my name from the list.

Rick
Daryl
Carol

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

I felt a pain in my chest as a lump formed in my throat.

I looked up again and saw a Pizza car.

"Glenn." I whispered watching him pass me. My mom got off the exit and I knew where we were.

I grew up here.

We pulled on to our street and I watched all the houses fly by.

His house came in view and his mother was waiting with him. The car stopped and his bright blue eyes looked over at me.

I felt like I couldn't move.

It was him.

He walked over to me and opened my door. His hand found mine and I stepped out.

Lori hugged me and I hugged back.

I turned to look at Carl.

He was different.

Both of his eyes were there

His hair was cut.

He looked happy.

My hand found his and we walked towards his house. It opened and everything went white.

I finally found my elsewhere....

"That's a wrap!" Greg yelled from his chair. I let go of Chandler and smiled. "We did it!" I hugged him.

"7 and half years." Andrew walked over to us. I looked up at him. "I'll miss you buddy." He hugged Chandler.

"You on the other hand." He pointed down at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off set.

"Madison, wait up!" Chandler ran after me.

"What's next for you?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." I told him truthfully. "Life hasn't told me that part yet."

Chandler smiled and walked away from me. I watched him talk to the other cast members.

I looked around the room and sighed. I grew up here this is all I know.

Since I was 10 this has been my life, we'll at least as I know it.

The end

HOLA MY LITTLE LOVIES!!!!

This is the end of Elsewhere!!!

If you don't get the ending, that's fine I'll try to explain.

So the girl named Madison is the girl who plays Ellie. (I'm really bad at explaining 😂)

The whole book has been fake I guess

If you're planning on reading the sequel then you'll understand it better.

Welp thanks for letting me write my shitty book and thanks for reading it

I love you guys

Love

Mandy