Elsewhere |25|

Ellie Moore

Mia whined about walking so I held her in my arms as we walked. "I'm hungry." She said snuggling into me. I nodded. "I'm sorry." I sighed. Rosita reached out to grab Mia. I hesitated to give her away but nodded wanting a break. "Hey Barbecue Chips." Carl smiled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I thought we stopped this." I sighed. He shrugged. "I miss calling you names." I nodded. "Whatever Crayon." I looked up at him. A smile flashed across his face. We sat around a small fire as night took over the light of day. Carl moved over by me eating something. I gave him a confused look.

He sighed handing me the bag.

"Sun Chips?" I asked. "Yep." He smiled. I thought for a moment.

I walked towards my bag and dug out a bag of chips. "You like Sun Chips?" I asked. "Never had them," Carl said.

I threw them at him and he opened them.

He pulled one out and took a bite. "These are good! Where did you get them?" Carl asked.

"The CDC." I laughed.

My eyes widen. "Are those mine?" I said. He nodded and I hit him. "Give them back dork!" I tackled him. He shook his head throwing them in the forest.

I sighed.

"You better be lucky to have to pee anyways." I rolled my eyes walking to find the chips. I grabbed them, then went farther into the woods. I went pee then tripped causing my scab to open. I mumbled under my breath and stood up. When I did a walker fell on me.

I reached for my gun and shot it.

More groans were heard from all around.

"Shit," I said standing up. I shot all around me and killed all of them I could. Soon a heard a click and my gun was out of bullets.

"Ellie!" Carl screamed.

I turned around and he fired his gun. Rick ran towards me. "Go back to the camp now!" He said. I ran towards Carl and he grabbed my hand.

~

We walked around the wood searching for something. I wasn't paying attention but I'm sure it's important.

"Help!" A man screamed.

"Help!" We heard again. Carl looked at me and I nodded. We both ran towards the screaming. When we arrived a man sat on a rock with walkers surrounding him.

I shot one of them and so did Carl. Rick and Michonne slammed two of their heads in the rock.

Carol stabbed the other.

We followed this man to a church. I rolled my eyes as he talked. Carl hit me and shook his head. "Stop abusing me." I smiled. "You want me to show you abuse looks like." He said grabbing my cheeks. I laughed and leaned into him.

His arms snaked around me and laid my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should get married," Carl said. I shook my head. "No thanks." I smiled. "Did you just decline him?" Rosita laughed. "She knows she wants too, she plays too hard to get." Carl rolled his eyes.

We made it to the church and looked around. I sat on one of the benches. Carl slid next to me. "Crayon?" I looked at him.

"Tuna fish." He yawned.

I cringed. "That's disgusting." I stuck out my tongue. Rick walked over to us and handed Carl Judith. She reached out to me and I smiled.

I used to refuse to hold Judith. She's just like Lori. I hurt when I look at her. Judith cried when I didn't pick her up. Carl sighed.

"Ellie please." He said. I stared at the baby. Carl shrugged and sat her in my lap. My eyes widen and I quickly wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn't fall.

Judith laughed leaning to the left. I shook my head as she reminded me of young Carl. Tyrese walked over to us with Mia and smiled. "She said she feels sick." He handed her to Carl. He felt her head and when he pulled back his hand was sweaty.

I handed Judith to Carl and he handed Mia to me. "What's wrong Mia?" I said in a high pitched voice.

She shook her head. "They said not to tell."

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Them." She giggled. "You have to tell me so you can feel better," I said. She shook her head. "They told me not too." She said being difficult. "Who told you not too!" I yelled. Mia put her finger on her mouth.

"They didn't tell their names." She said.

I turned to look at Tyrese. "Watch her. I'm going to check the perimeter." Carl put Judith in this basket and followed me out the door. We spilt up and check every inch of the yard. "Ellie come look at this!" Carl yelled. I walked over to him.

"You'll burn for this." I read aloud.

Rick came up behind us and read it. He shook his head. "Come on." He said.

We followed him inside and the adults started to cook.

~

I sat by Mia as she coughed and coughed. I rubbed her back and she cried. "I don't want to die." She said. I gave her a confused look. "Why would you die?" I said. She stood up and waited for me. "Uh, we'll be back," I said following her outside.

She raised her shirt. A big bite laid on her stomach. I gasped covering my mouth. "Mia?" I shook my head. Tears trailed down my face.

"No," I said. She ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back and cried. "Elliepop?" She whispered.

I looked down at her.

"Yes, Milkshake," I said. She giggled lightly then coughed. "Can you make the pain go away?" She said. I shook my head, "Yeah."

She closed her eyes and I took out my knife. "Whenever you're ready," I said. "Can you sing me a song?" She asked.

"I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord but you don't really care for music do ya?" I started the song. "Well, it goes like this the fourth the fifth the minor falls and the major lifts the baffled king composing hallelujah." I ran my hands threw her hair.

"Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah." I wiped my tears from my face as I held the girl in my arms.

"Your faith was strong but you need to proof, you saw her bathing on the roof, her beauty in the moonlight over through ya. She tied you to the kitchen chair she broke her throne and she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the hallelujah."

"Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah." I heard voices behind me and Alexis wrapped her arms around me.

"Well maybe there is a God above but all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot somebody who'd outdrew ya. It's not a cry that you hear at night is not someone who has seen the light it's cold and it's a broken hallelujah." I continued the song.

I sniffled as I sang the last line.

"Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah." I stabbed the knife through her head and broke down.

Everyone cried and I stood up.

"I'm sorry." Daryl hugged me. I hugged him back. "I'm going to bed." I walked inside the church and laid down in the back. Carl walked in and laid next to me. "She's safe now." He whispered. "I know." I nodded. "I know." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

All my chapters are pre-Written if you didn't know.

But anyway That's all I had to say so...

Duces my apple juices