Elsewhere |24|

Ellie Moore

I came across a house and I opened the door. I hit the wall to see if any walker came out. When no one came out I headed upstairs.

The first room I walked into was a teen girls room.

I opened a magazine that was laying on the bed. Makeup covered the floor. I read the page.

Want to look dashing for him?
Here are some makeup tips.

I shrugged laying down reading the article. I did the instructions and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked different. I sighed going through the closet finding new clothes. I braided my hair in Dutch Braids.

I heard a bang outside. I quickly grabbed my bag running out of the house. I saw 3 Familiar people kill walkers on the train track.

There were more behind them. "Over here!" I yelled grabbing their attention. They ran towards me and we got away from the walkers. I turned to look at them and my eyes grew wide. "Rick! Michonne! Carl!" I hugged them. They looked at me confused.

"It's me Ellie," I said. Carl immediately hugged me. I hugged him back. Rick just stared. "You... You look so...... Different." Rick stammered.

"I found a house and I read a makeup magazine and thought I should try it out." I shrugged. We began to talk farther down the road saw a car. We decided to stay there for a while and set up camp.

~

Night fell upon us and I watched Carl close his eyes next to me. I pulled out my journal and wrote. I found Rick, Carl, and Michonne. I guess life isn't as bad as it could be. I'm getting this strange feeling in my stomach.

Somethings not right.

I don't know if Daryl's alive. I miss him.

Ellie
Rick
Carl

The remaining survivors.

The Atlanta group...

I closed the book and turned to look out the window. When I did this guy smiled at me. He was fat and old. I tried to lock the door but he opened it dragging me out. I was pushed to the ground and reached for my knife but he stepped on my hand. I screamed out in pain.

"You're the girl that killed Kyle." A man pointed. I saw the little boy who's older brother I killed.

I spat in the man's face.

"Joe!" Daryl yelled. My eyes lit up. "Hold up," Daryl said walking towards us. "These people killed Lou and Kyle."

"These people, you're gonna let them' go," Daryl said. "They're good people."

"Now, I think Lou would disagree with you on that. I'll, of course, have to speak for him and all, cause your friends here killed him."

"You want blood, I get it. Take it from me." Daryl let his crossbow fall. I shook my head. "No," I said only to have some guy hit me.

Carl's jaw clenched.

Which was fucking hot!!

"This man killed our friend. You say he's good people. See, not that right there is a lie." The man with a gun to Rick's head said.