Elsewhere |33|

Ellie Moore 

The sun beamed down on me as I walked towards Maggie. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "I miss Daryl." I sighed. She nodded. "I know how you feel." She kissed the top of my head.

"Do you think he's okay?" I looked at her. Maggie nodded. "You think Daryl Dixon would leave you." She laughed.

I shook my head and looked at the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carl with Judith in his arms. Judy saw me and smiled brightly pointing at me.

I waved at Judith and she blew a kiss. I pretended to catch it and blew on back.

"Open the gates!" I heard Ricks voice say. We all opened the gates and a heard of walkers were right behind him.

Rick ran in and the gate closed.

The people of Alexandria all gathered around and Rick gave a speech. After the speech we all went our separate ways. I followed Ron and Mikey to his house.

"What are we gonna do?" Mikey said falling on Rons bed. "Rick's got this." I assured. Ron rolled his eyes. "Rick doesn't know what he's doing." He glared at me.

My eyes shifted to him.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up!?" I yelled. Mikey awkwardly sat there. "I'm tired of you constantly complaining!" I raised my hands in the air.

"Grow the fuck up!" I slammed the door and ran downstairs and out the house.

Carl sat in his yard with his head in his hands. I slowly walked over to him and moved his hands. I sat in his lap and pressed my lips to his.

He slowly kissed back and put his hand on my back. Our lips moved together and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned in pleasure and stood up not breaking the kiss.

My back slammed against the side of his house and Carl moved down to my neck. I tugged on his hair and he began to suck on my neck.

"Ugh! I fucking missed you." I moaned.

Carl didn't say a word as he began to unbutton my flannel. I looked up and saw Ron staring at us through his window. I winked and brought Carl's lips back to mine.

I pulled back. "Let's finish this upstairs." I grabbed his hand.

~

"Ewie!" Judith said trying to stumble over to me. I laughed picking her up. "Judy." I spun around and Judy giggled.

"How's my favorite girl doing." I smiled kissing her cheek.

She smiled playing with my hair. "Oh yeah you don't really say much." I sat her down on the porch swing.

Her face lit up at the sight of her brother. "Bubba! Bubba!" She reached for him and he picked her up.

"How's my favorite girl?" He kissed her nose. I frowned. "I see how it is." I crossed my arms. "Don't be jealous." He leaned down to kiss me but I stopped him.

"What the hell happened to your lip?!" I yelled.

Carl looked down. "I fell." He lied. I shook my head. "Who did this?" I asked. "Ron." He mumbled. I scoffed.

I looked over Carl's shoulder and saw the bitch walking by. "Don't say anything." Carl pleaded. I pushed him away from me and began walking down the steps.

"Anderson!" I yelled catching his attention. Ron turned to look at me. And when he did I punched him in the jaw.

His whole head turn and he held his cheek.

"Don't you get think about laying a hand on me!" He got in my face. "What are you gonna do about?" I asked.

"Hit me!" I dared him.

"Do it. Right here." I pointed to my face. He shook his head. "What?" I asked. "You're scared. You think that if you hit me, you'll turn out liking the feeling of hitting a girl like you're dad." I said not thinking about what I was saying.

Ron snapped and pushed me back. I tried to catch myself but I fell before I could. Carl ran up to me. "Hey you okay?" He asked.

I nodded standing up.

"I'm fine." I said wiping the dirt off my pants. Ron rolled his eyes walking away. I rolled my eyes and Carl handed me Judith.

We both walked inside and Carol waved from her front porch. I smiled and waved back. "Wanna know a secret?" I asked. Carl turned. "Hmm?" He stared in my eyes.

"Maggie's pregnant." I said.

"What?!" Carl yelled. "Shh." I shushed him. "I'm not supposed to tell." I shook my head. Carl's eyes remained wide.

"How long?" He asked.

"Uhh, a couple weeks." I shrugged. Carl shook his head. "Okay Glenn." He laughed. I playfully hit him and Judith reached up from me.

"Hey princess." I kissed her forehead.

"She reminds me of her." Carl sighed. I looked up. "My mom." He looked down. I looked at Judith. "I guess she does." My eyes sparkled.

"You look like your mom too." Carl walked towards me. I scrunched my eye brows not seeing the resemblance. "When you lost your necklace I opened it and saw her." He answered my question.

I touched the small locket.

"Me and Judy have something in common." I bounced her on my hip.