Elsewhere |23|

Carl Grimes

I hate him

I hate everything about him.

My dad ruins everything. Instead of being a leader he wanted to play farmer. Because of him, I don't know if I will ever find Ellie.

"Carl." My dad said weakly. I didn't reply. He thinks after what he did I'm going to talk to him. "Carl." He said again.

I rolled my eyes.

"Carl!" His voice raised. I stopped walking and glared at him. "We got to stick together." He mumbled. He sounded like he was drunk. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I wonder how Ellie's doing.

Ellie Moore

"Don't talk to me," I said climbing a tree. "Ellie please?" Beth said. "What did I just say?" I scolded. "Hey!" Daryl yelled. "Don't take your anger out on us!" He yelled. "Be louder Daryl maybe you'll attract some walkers so they can shut you up for me," I said.

Daryl rolled his eyes and set up the barbed wire so walkers couldn't get us. I tied a rope around my waist so I wouldn't fall. I closed my eyes and heard my name.

"We'll be back," Beth said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I watched them walk away so I decided to leave. I left them a note and began my journey. I came across a railroad. A sign was plastered on a train car.

Terminus, those who arrive survive.

I shrugged. "What do I got to lose?" I began to walk. My legs started to hurt but I pushed myself to keep going. I heard terrible screaming and I pulled out my bow. I ran towards the noise and saw 2 boys. They were surrounded by walkers. I shot the walkers and kill them.

I ran over to the boys.

"Who are you?" A tall boy with brown eyes said. "Ellie. Who are you?" I spat. "Kyle and this is my little brother Jason," Kyle said.

"Where are you heading to?" Kyle followed behind me. "You ask a lot of questions," I said as I walked. "Just figuring you out." He shrugged.

"I'm heading to Terminus." I looked at him.

He shook his head. "That place is a lie." Kyle grabbed my shoulder. I pushed him off. "Don't touch me." Kyle pulled out his gun and aimed it at my head. "I said that place is a lie."

I laughed and clicked my tongue. "You shouldn't have done that." I quickly turned and kicked the gun out his hand pulled out my bow aiming it.

"I'm giving you three seconds to leave." I challenged. Jason pulled on Kyle's sleeve. "Let's leave her alone," Jason said.

"She won't do anything," Kyle said. I released my bow and the arrow went straight through his head. "You're better off on your own kid." I began to walk away. I didn't feel guilty about my actions. I didn't feel scared. For some reason, I felt weight being lift off my shoulders.

I continued my journey to find this place called Terminus.

I hope the rest of the group ends up there.

~