Sagittarius(f) x Leo(m): Decisions

Requested by @HotShot99

---

Leo stared off at the orange haired girl giggling with Capricorn. She twirled her finger in her hair as she looked deeply into Capricorn's eyes. Sagittarius was so smart and loyal towards anyone that one day she can be with someone and then the next day she would be with someone different. She was so unpredictable.

Leo loved that.

Sagittarius has noticed him a few times, and one time they worked in a group for a project together, but they both stayed quiet. Would Leo be a creep if she ever caught him staring at her? Yeah. Would it be worth it to get noticed by her? Yeah.

Leo had to stop thinking like this.

"You're staring again," Taurus flatly said, his pencil writing something down swiftly. "You didn't get in this honors class for nothing," he sighed. Leo sighed as well.

"I'm not staring. I'm observing."

"Yeah, that's what you call it."

Leo stopped looking at Sagittarius and stared down at his half completed worksheet. The teacher's words filled his ears. "Okay, if you didn't finish this today then it's homework, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do," the teacher said very quickly and in a boring tone. The bell rang, and everyone, including Sagittarius, left without second thought, disregarding the teacher's last sentence.

Leo saw Sagittarius at her locker and walked up to her for the first time. "Uh, hey," Leo said. Sagittarius whipped her head around and noticed the blue haired boy in front of her.

"Oh! Hi... Leo?" she asks. She doesn't even know my name? Leo thought. Leo nodded.

"Yeah, Leo. So I was wondering if you-"

"Hey Sag! You coming or what?" shouted Capricorn, standing near the doors to the lunchroom with whom Leo thought was Libra. Sagittarius turned to Capricorn, then turned back to Leo to give him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, I have to go..." she said slowly and uncomfortably. Leo pretended to brush it off.

"Oh, yeah. Maybe later then..."

Sagittarius nodded quickly and ran towards the doors to meet Capricorn and Libra. Leo sighed and leaned against her locker.

Maybe next time, he thought.

---

Like Leo said, Sagittarius was unpredictable. To prove his point, she was with Aries today rather than Capricorn, but Capricorn was still next to her. Leo sat at a table with Taurus and Aquarius. "She wasn't even sure my name was Leo..." Leo said. He took another bite of his cookie.

"Yeah? And?" Aquarius said, poking at her sandwich.

"I thought she would know me at least."

"She's like, the most popular girl you'll ever talk to. Sag can't focus on one name. You'll get her at some point," Aquarius said reassuringly. Taurus pointed over near Leo.

"Yeah, like right now," Taurus said, pointing to Sagittarius, who was walking Leo's way. Leo looked in disbelief.

"W-what? Why is she coming here?" Leo said, looking frantically between Taurus and Sagittarius.

"Well, you said you had to tell her something. Just pretend me and A aren't here," Taurus said calmly. Sagittarius was now standing in front of Leo, wearing her signature opal pendent with the letter 'S' engraved into it finely. Leo stood up in front of her to refrain from looking short.

"Oh, you came back," he said, running his fingers through his blue hair. Sagittarius smiled softly.

"Yeah... Capricorn was being a-.... What were you gonna tell me before I left?" Sagittarius replied, stopping at Capricorn's name.

"Well, do you wanna sit with us?" Leo asked, looking at Aquarius and Taurus. Sagittarius smile radiated.

"Yeah!" she said, sitting across from Taurus and next to Leo. The four talked, and Leo felt like he actually knew Sagittarius. Then Capricorn came.

He wore a black sweater with a skull design on it, his hair swept back smoothly. Capricorn smirked. "So, you came here cause I made you cry?" he said towards Sagittarius.

She didn't say anything.

"Not gonna say anything, huh? You slu-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Leo said that so coldly that he surprised himself. Sagittarius looked at him with shock, tears pricking her eyes but Leo didn't know why. Capricorn scoffed.

"What are you to her? Her body guard?"

Leo looked down and then took Sagittarius' hand. He wasn't going to let Capricorn stand there and criticize her, not anyone for that matter. Leo didn't like bullies, not since middle school. He stood up with Sagittarius and she was pulled along out the door and in front of the cafeteria. It was very hot out, and the ground was dry.

"Thank you," she said, looking through the windows of the cafeteria to see Capricorn smiling and walking away.

"What happened? He was so nice to you yesterday," Leo asked confused. Sagittarius sighed sadly and slumped against the brick wall. She put her arms against her knees.

"You know how... guys are. You show them up one day and then the next... it's another world," she said, her voice getting softer. Leo sat down next to her. "I don't like this life that I have. This reputation that I have. It's fucked."

Leo looked up into the sky. "Then stop living up to everybody's expectations and be yourself."

"But that's easy for you. You're so... lovable."

Leo blushed. What did she mean by that?

"What do you mean?" Sagittarius then caught what she last said and was flustered.

"No! I didn't mean that, I-"

"It's okay, you're fine," Leo laughed.

"Oh... ha," Sagittarius said nervously. "I didn't mean anything mean by it. You're just really sweet..."

"Thanks."

"Wow, I just made this really awkward."

"No you didn't."

Sagittarius stood up and brushed the dirt off her jeans. Just as she stood up the bell rang. "Hmph. Luck I don't have anymore classes with... him. I guess we can talk later tomorrow?"

"Yeah, yeah sure," Leo replied. Sagittarius walked towards the east doors while Leo walked to the west doors.

---

"So, Sag actually talked to you?" Taurus whispered to Leo. Leo gave him a confused look.

"Yeah. Why is that so surprising?"

"Well, you're you. You're awkward."

Leo looked playfully hurt. "Excuse me but I got out of that phase in 7th grade," Leo laughed. "But really, she did. She told me about herself and she told me I was... lovable." Taurus laughed quietly. "I'm telling the truth y'know.

"Why would Sag say that?"

"She said I was sweet."

---

"Hi Leo!" Sagittarius exclaimed as she sat next to Leo. Leo jumped.

"Ha, hi," he said, turning to face Sagittarius.

"Oh, I was going to thank you, again, for yesterday. Cap is jerk..." she said, blushing. Leo blushed, too.

"Yeah, no problem."

"Well, I have to go with Pisces for a bit," she said. Sagittarius kissed Leo on the cheek quickly and stood up. "Bye!" Sagittarius walked to the other side of the cafeteria. Leo as starstruck.

"Wow, smooth," said Aquarius. Taurus looked from Sagittarius to Leo.

"How the hell did you just do that?" Taurus asked.

Leo gave him a smirk. "Magic."

---

I'm surprised I finished this so quickly

next chapter is cancer x capricorn just a heads up