Chapter 4:Friendships

Since the cadets were having practice that is sparring for the girls and 3DMG for the boys for the whole day the day before the festival.

*9pm right after their hardcore practice*

"Ahhhh,my back feels like it wants to break.."Said Sasha exhausted."Well,you shouldnt have try that moves that Mikasa show you just now ya know"Krista said patting her back."At least she tried"Mikasa said with a smirk toward Krista."Well at least tomorrow we can do whatever we want hehehe"Ymir was drooling with a lot things that she can
do tomorrow."Well I was hoping if you guys want to join me shopping for the upcomig festival at the stohess district since I grew up there"Annie said with a smile while looking at them."That is a good idea,Annie!"They all agreed with a big smile.

"You guys dont mind if I bring Mina right?"Annie said ehile brushing her hair back to her ears.

"We dont mind really,I mean the more the merrier and we could at least have some day to ourselves without the boys hehe.I'm pretty sure they would be doing shopping anyway tomorrow"Sasha and Krista said.

"Hey guys,why dont you guys sleep at me and Annie's barrack since we can pretty much do anything now and we can share information about our partners liking which make it easier for what do we want to buy special just for them"Mikasa said with a big smirk while blushing.

"Great idea!!So meet you guys maybe around 10?"Annie said.

"Ok then,its a set.Lets pack our thing and went straight to their barracks as soon as possible!"Ymir said.Then,they all went to their separated way to pack their things.

*Meanwhile for the boys at their barrack*

"Hey guys,did you guys saw I was doing back flip while in mid air??"Jean said showing off his moves.
"Yes we saw it alright so can you just be quiet just for a moment!"everyone said with an annoyed tone.Eren was laying on his bed thinking about Annie with a lot question in his head such as how is Annie,what is she doing now and more that Eren was thinking about Annie.Silence was in the moment until Reiner broke it by saying"hey,why dont we go shopping tomorrow at stohess tomorrow for the festival?"and for some reason they smiled and said"Suree!"

Reiner whispered to himself"hehe it is so easy to lift up their spirits"

"I wonder what would Sasha likes me to wear hmm"Connie asked himself

"Well anything really as long as you have the money to buy her food as many as she wants"Bertholdt said with a quick laugh."Well thats true,I guess I just buy and wear a normal shirt then"Connie chuckled.

"Umm Eren,I was thinking what type of suit would Mikasa prefers me to wear"witha blush while rubbing his sweat off his face.Eren just laughed and said"Yeah well,I prefer you to wear something that doesnt make you looks like a horse"everyone laughed and Jean shouted"Its not funny Eren,I am being serious here"with a blush brighter than before."Geez,its a joke chill man"Eren said backing off from Jean for a second.Eren continued"Well if I am not mistaken,she would love you to wear something elegant like umm jacket or anything that is long sleeved but its ok,I help you choose tomorrow when we go shopping"Eren said with a reassuring smile and putting a good job sign towards Jean."Umm thanks,Eren,I really appreciated it"Jean said feeling confident."Just promise ne that you treat her that she should be treated,alright?"Eren said."You got that,buddy"Jean with his cool and his usual tone.

Eren was thinking what would Annie likes him to wear.Bertholdt,Armin and Reiner noticed his expression so they asked Eren to come outside and Eren just followed by what they said.

"Eren,since you are dating with Annie now,you must be wondering what to wear for the festival right to impress her?"Armin said."How do you know I was thinking about that?"Eren was shocked and surprised."Well you never know how to lie for sure"Armin,Reiner and Bertholdt laugh."Well if you want to know,then I tell you what you should wear for tomorrow night."Betholdt said and continued"Well,you should wear something that you feel comfortable and thats all."giving him a smile."You see Eren,Annie loves you not because of the way you look,there is something inside you that makes her love you"Reiner continued Bertholdt words and he suddenly put both of his arm on Eren shoulder saying"but then,you should also try to impress her Eren"

Eren was amazed by their words and he couldnt thank them enough by saying thank you so Eren said"thanks...guys..as a repay I will try to make you guys have partner"Eren with a grin and he continued"Reiner,I know you would love to be with Krista right?"Reiner was blushing and said"w..well of course I am you idiot!"raising his voice.

"And Bertholdt,you know I noticed the way you look at Ymir at the cafeteria this morning so admit it.You like her right?"Eren said with a grin."Well yeah,you got me I dont know how but you got me"Bertholdt admit it."And Armin,my friend,I know you like Mina because Mikasa told me"Eren laugh and he swear he saw Armin was blushing and mad at Mikasa but theres no point since Eren already know."Damn it,well what about it?"Armin said nervously while looking at Eren.

"My point is,I will try to ask Annie to let them partner up with you guys"Eren said smiling widely to them.
"You will do that..just for us?"Three of them make a joyful expression and Eren saw them crying and this make him laughed."Thanks Eren,you are the best friend I have ever met!"They said with tears flowing down to their cheeks."No problem,I mean you guys told me what I should do for the festival so I just want to repay you guys,I mean we are friends anyway"Eren said calmly and they went inside which makes everyone wondered ahy Bertholdt,Reiner and Armin was so happy and in a happy mood.Well they dont care about it anymore after a few minutes and they all went to bed.

*Meanwhile 30 minutes before at Mikasa and Annie's barrack*

Krista was massaging Sasha back since Sasha almist broke her rib.Ymir was tying Annie's hair to her usual buns after she had showered.Mikasa just sit on the bed while Mina also sit on the bed but on the top bunk.

"I cant believe that the festival is gonna be tomorrow night,its gonna be exciting"Krista said with her usual happy face." I wonder if I should wear a dress or just casual for Jean tomorrow hmm"Mikasa said with her hand on her lap thinking."Please,Jean love you the way you are so I think you just wear casual,Mikasa"Ymir said insisting Mikasa to follow what she said."Yeah,you're right,I tend to overthink so yeah"she blushed and look away to the window.

"Well I wouldnt be bother as long as theres food...ahh yeah...yeah right at that spot,Krista ahh that felt better..."Sasha said with her lazy tone while getting massages by Krista.

"Man too bad I cant go,I have no partner for the festival"Krista said with her sad tone."Everyone was shocked to hear that.

Annie out of nowhere said"Geez calm down,I do know this one person you would love to go and its Reiner"Annie said with her boring and calm tone.
"Well I would love too..."Krista was blushing and Annie continued"so you do like him huh?Well dont worry Krista tomorrow at cafeteria I will certainly make Reiner your date for the festival"Annie was so determined with her plan.

"Dont forget about me,I want to go but I cant.Same case with Krista so I wish I can go with Bert..opps"Ymir said blushing.

"So you like Bertholdt!!!??"Mina said fangirling."P...pretty much"Ymir was so shy as she keeps thinking of Bertholdt."Is this coincidence?I mean both you and Krista likes my close friend and both of them like you too,so lucky huh?"Annie said.

Both Krista anf and Ymir was silence but in ther mind they were jumping up and down fangirling saying "yess!"

"Speaking of that,Mikasa what do Eren prefer me to wear?"Annie said blushing.

He would like you to wear anything cute and I'm pretty sure she would love to see you didnt tied your hair"Mikasa smirked

"O..oh ok"Annie said and imagined if she and Eren was at the festival holding hands.

Mikasa just laughed at her expression and response.Then,Mikasa asked Mina"umm so Mina,who would you go with tomorrow night?"Mikasa said whule looking up to her"Well,Marco of course!"Mina smiled to Mikasa."Hmm I never knew you and Marco would be together huh?"Annie said with her bored and pale face."Well now you know,Annie"Mina replied her.
After 30 minutes of talking and talking,as they fell asleep,Annie could only see Eren in her mind before closing her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey there readers,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and we are almost at the end of part 1 of this story.We have part 5 altogether to this story so I hope you guys can be patient and its gonna be a long way for this series so yeah.I'm sorry if you guys didnt see enough Eren x Annie i  this chapter buy I can guareented you guys there will be their own time together either the next chapter or two chapters from now so stay tuned foe the next one.