Chapter 30:Siblings of the Hunter

"Yes,I am your little sister,pretty shockful huh?Well I was shock too when dad told me I have a big brother and..."Marcella said as she felt a little bit of uncomfortable feeling of Eren's seriousness and so does Annie.

"And what?"Annie and Eren synchronized saying with a shockful expression

"My name is not Marcella,its Erena..Erena Yeager"Erena said firmly.

"Well that make sense why she habe your green eyes with that same messy hair looks"Annie said finally back to her usual expression and finish off her food.

For Eren,it was a lot of things he have to digest deep in his thoughts and questions pop out of his head.It was still an awkward meeting with her little sister and he finally spoke up and said

"If you were born,then dad must have remarried..that idiot who was nowhere to be seen when mum need the help"Eren was starting to get mad.Annie notice and she put her hand on top of Eren and making eye contact to calm down.

Erena sigh and said"Well,heres another one I should tell you...Mum is alive..I know because I grow uo with both mum and dad..I dont know about you seeing mum dead"

Eren's eye was widen and gasp as he said"But how,tell me Erena...tell me"his face was getting serious and Erena smile and said"I think you should ask her when we go home?"

Eren nodded and finish his food.When they finally have full stomach,they went to the dorm and saw Mikasa and the others is there and said that she is here and explain why she escape.

"Well,at least Erwin and the others wont have to give tension anymore"Jean said happily which makes Mikasa roll her eye yet smile.Everyone nodded as they went outside to practice their 3DMG and sparring.

Eren then told everyone before everyone leaves that Erena was her little sister which totally makes everyone shocked and gasp as they surrounded Eren and ask a lot of questions which at point Levi came out of nowhere and look at everybody and said"Tch,brats practice and do something or you all are going to have cleaning schedule for the whole month!"

Everyone immediately separated and do something that involves training.Reiner and Bertholdt came up to Eren,Annie and Erena that Hanji want them to come to the open field courtyard for titan experiments which makes their spirit went down.Levi comment them saying"Ugh,teenagers"

"Ughh,really..another stupid experiment?"Erena said as they walk towards their destination.

"Well,it couldnt be that bad..right?"Reiner and Bertholdt saud sweating as Eren,Annie and Erena look at them and glaring as they said"Oh,you'll see"teasing which makes Reiner and Bertholdt anxious even more.

They finally arrived as Hanji makes a creepy smile,giggle and ask them to transform.They all then bite their thumb and 5 lightning went down striking.Hanji amazed as she saw Bertholdt was so tall that makes 4 of the other titan was on the Colossal titan's shoulder,two each.

Hanji then starts to do many things to them for her experiment.After a few hours,the Sun was almost setting and Hanji has finish her experiments and let the others go.

"Finally!"Eren siad stretching his arm and everyone laugh.

"Well,lets just eat something before going for a good shower huh?"Bertholdt offer and everyone agree as they went to the cafeteria and they eat their dinner.They soon finish and went for a shower separately and they were then greet by Mikasa and the others as they were already ready to go to bed.

"Bertholdt,you know I almost wanted to kill you when you transform just now"Ymir said jokingly and Bertholdt immediately chuckled.

"Is it me or is there someone we are missing here"Reiner said looking around as he then snap his finger and said"Right,Sasha aint here,where is she"

"She was admitted to the clinic for well...Krista was I guess rough?"Mikasa said confused yet weird and Connie said"Well,she did and I am surprised that Krista could do that"

"Shouldnt you be worried about your girlfriend right now?"Armin and Jean said as they fistbump and laugh which Eren joins in.

"Well,a girl should know how to handle myself am I right?"Krista said proudly and Reiner went to her and peck her a kiss on the forehead as he reply"Right"Krista blush and look away.

"Lovebirds like you two are awesome,I mean Sasha literally eats all my food"Conne complain about Sasha.

"Well,didnt one time you eat all her food?"Armin said with an awkward face which makes Connie doing fake laugh.

"Oh,you guys,cut it out"Annie said annoyed and Erena agreed.

"Dont be such a milk drinker"Eren said and everyone was suddenly impress by how Erena speak anf everyone went to her and start to talk to her.

"So what do you guys do in Valhalla?Jean ask curiously and Erena respond"Well,I didnt have a lot of friends rather not too much nor less..so we would always hunt for food with our arrow and bow so they always call us,The Sibling of Hunter"

"The Sibling of Hunter,catchy"Eren said proudly and put his arm on Erena shoulder and tease her saying

"As a big brother,I am proud of my little sister,although you have your big sister here,Mikasa"Eren said happily as he point to Mikasa.

"Hey there"Mikasa said and both of them start to exchange story as the others listen to their story.

"Well,that went well for both of my sisters"Eren said and look at Annie,smiling.

"Well,you're a dumbass so I guess they would say how ridiculous you are"Annie said smirking and laugh.

"Now thats hard"Eren said making a puppy face.

"Well,Eren...I was hoping if we go to your basement this coming month which is next week....you wont be mad right?"Annie said looking at Eren seriously.

"Sure,I am pretty sure theres a good reaosn behind all this am I right,I mean I want to know why you guys are being force to do this type of mission"Eren said worriedly and both of them are at the bed laying down as the others does gossiping and ghost stories.

"Well,if I didnt...I wouldnt meet you and know you.."Annie said and Eren immediately peck a kiss on her nose."Well,its a fate you're saying for us to be founded?"

"Hmph,probably"Annie said smiling.

"You know..thank you for loving my technique back then"Annie continue as she start to fall asleep.

"Well,that technique is awesome anyways and goodnight..big nose"Eren tease her and Annie immedately counter back and said"Big eyes,shut up"Annie smile and fall asleep.

Eren then noticed that everyone is actually looking at their moments which makes Eren blush and anger him saying"What?"

"Well,I am sure mum would love her"Erena said clapping,fangirling as she continue"Awww my brother is so in love I didnt even realised"

Eren blush and said"Whatever,goodnight"Eren fall asleep soon beside Annie.

"I guess Eren is just not in the mood of getting hint didnt he?"Jean said annoyed as he went to the bed and lay down as Mikasa lay next to him and said"The time will come you know,proposal"

"Umm,you know...on second thought maybe we should go to sleep"Reiner said hinting them as he saw Hanji is escorting the patrol team for the night and immediately they switch the light off and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for the first chapter of part 5 of the story!I hope you guys enjoy it and I try to update chapter 31/2 soon ;) So stay tuned and see you guys in the next chapter! :D