Chapter 31:Its that day

It was the time to go to Shiganshina District.Eren need to know the secret and learn more about his father.

Erwin who is making the plan go smooth with Mikasa,Jean,Levi and Armin as the leader to lead the Scouts towards the basement.

"Alright,Mikasa I want you to be with Eren all time and aid him if we are to fight with titans."Erwin said as he then look at Jean and Armin saying"You two will be aiding Reiner and Erena.Levi I want you to lead the others and try to distract them from Eren's basement and aid Annie"

Everyone nodded and making a salutation."Hanji on the other hand was checking the 3DMG to be in a fine condition.

"This is it huh?"Eren said nervously with his heart pump faster as he think about what lies in the basement of their old home.

"Eren,is everything ok?"Annie said smiling slightly and punch his shoulder saying"You dont die out there or I swear that I kill you myself"

Eren roll his eye and said"You know I dont right?"

Annie chuckle"I am just saying you know..you dumbass"

"Annie..when everything is over...Maybe we'll.."Eren was cut off  when Erwin shout at then to gwt ready.

They are at the top of Wall Rose when they were getting ready and was full aim with 3DMG.The titan shifters' except for Bertholdt are at the front,ready to jump as they jump.

"This is the fun part"Erena said while in mid air as they all bite their thumb and transform into their respective titan forms.Bertholdt immediately jump into Reiner's shoulder using 3DMG.The titan shifters' then run as they smash any obstacles and titans on their way.

Erwin raise his blade and everyone then glide using 3DMG as they aid their comrades.

Eren was the one who attack anyone who is blocking his path to his old home as his rage was rising.Annie immediately catch up to him to calm him.Reiner was killing many titans as he spin this one titan around and throw it.

Erena was cooperating with a lot of the Scouts member.Jean who was slashing a lot of titans nape was on a killing streak.

"Anyone help!"one of the Scouts shout as Mikasa and Krista went and help the member in help.

Time skips

Eren found his old home as he remember the memory of his mother eaten by the smiling titan.His rage was rising as he squeeze his fist bit then released as he need to calm down.Eren remove any barricade that block the path towards the basement.

Eren gst out from his nape as he went to the door.The others arrived as Eren was confused and ask them

"Why is there only the top here?"

"Its because we think that this secret might need to be only us to know,so I send the others to the camp along with Hanji."Erwin said arrive with Levi.

"You have the key dont you brat?"Levi said in annoyed look as Eren nodded and show his key around his neck.

"We'll keep an eye out"Ymir said as the titan shifters' Jean,Mikasa,Connie,Krista,Armin and Sasha nodded and agree with Ymir.

Eren take a deep breath as the key fit and he unlock the door.

"You sure you're ready Eren?"Annie ask Eren and Eren just nodded.He open the door and was amazed to see inside.

Mikasa eyes was widen as she then said"So this is what dad has been hiding huh Eren"

"Yeah"Eren hold Mikasa hand and said"At least we know whats dad has been working on,Mikasa"Eren said assuring Mikasa.

They look around as they saw many documents and even a big map hang on the wall of Valhalla.Annie was amazed to see the map,so does Bertholdt and Reiner.

Erwin  and Levi just stay at the door path looking at the room with full surprised look.

Connie call out to Eren"Hey,Eren come here!"

Eren immediately went towards Connie as he see a letter,a hand written letter from his dad.Eren read it and he went to Annie.

"Annie,you're right..we have to go to Valhalla as soon as possible.My dad want to talk to me there and he is still alive.

"Of course,then we have to go by tomorrow if you want that i"Annie said firmly and Eren nodded.

"Then I'll come with you Eren"Mikasa and Erena said and they look at each other and synchronize saying"I'm your sister"

Eren smile slightly and nodded.Eren went to Erwin to ask permission as Erwin palm is facing Eren saying"Yes you can,I permit but I have to follow you guys because you guys are under my guidance."Eren just nodded.

"But Erwin,if you go then who is going to take care of the Scouts headquarter?"Levi said with a confused look yet annoyed at the same time.

"Easy.You and Hanji then"Erwin said and Levi just said"Alright then,at least when you guys come back,the headquarter will be clean"Levi smirk which makes everyone freak out as Levi then said"Tch,shut up brats and Eren,its best if you bring some of the important things to your dad,maybe he will be happy"

Eren smile and nod as Erena said"Dont worry,I already pack some of his stuff so its done"

"That was quick"Armin and Bertholdt said as Reiner chuckled.

"Well,I am counting on that Levi"Erwin said smiling as a titan ccome across them.

Krista is freak out as she hold Reiner's hand and Reiner hold her hand tight.

"Go back,I will defeat it"Ymir said as she released her hand from Bertholdt grip.

Ymir immediately bite her thumb,lightning strike down and she transform into the Dancing Titan.

Everyone was shock to see that Ymir was a titan shifter too,but she was having rather abnormal figures as her titan form was short and crawl but she was fast as she immediately climb the titan body and rip its nape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!Miss you guys for a long time and sorry if this is dull and such but then,I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope you guys were having a good day and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
Although I didnt do Christmas edition in this book but oh well.See you guys in the next chapter and peace! :) I will try my best to publish the book as best as I can and sorry for the delay but peace again!