Chapter 5:The night is full of love

It was finally morning and all the cadets went straight to cafeteria for breakfast.Eren saw Annie was still looking for places to eat.Eren then went straight to her and said"Morning"with a big smile and a kiss at the forehead.

"Morning"Annie said smiling back to Eren while gazing upon his green eyes.

"Hey,Annie there is something that I wanna talk to you"Eren said.

"Hmm,what is it?"Annie said with a puzzled face.

"Well I was hoping if you can let Krista and Ymir partner up with Reiner and Bertholdt?"Eren said

"Heh,I was actually plan to do that"Annie said with a smirk.

"Well Armin wants to be with Mina"Eren continued"Do you think you can help them to partner up?"

""Reiner and Bertholdt wouldnt be a problem but Mina is going to be with Marco"Annie said while looking at
Eren.

"Oh well,Armin is gonna get crushed because of that."Eren said with a sad expression.

"Well,we can think of other way,right?"Annie said as she gave a kiss at Eren's cheek.

Reiner,Betholdt and Armin suddenly went into their table and said"soo,did you guys really make us partner up with our crush?"They said anticipating for the answer."Yeah,its a coincidence that I ask them to partner with you guys"Annie gave a small laugh."So yeah,they will with you guys,if you guys ask them"Annie continued.

"but theres just one problem for Armin"Eren said ancd continued"Mina have already chose Marco for the festival and we dont know what to do"

"Ohh umm its ok,its not like its a big problem"Armin said looking down at his food."Armin,buddy I'm sure we can think of somethi.."Eren was cut off by Armin as he said"Its ok Eren,both of you and Annie have done your part"Armin suddenly walked away and went out from the cafeteria.

"Wow,he sure have a bad day"Reiner said.

*Not long before,Mikasa and the others sit with them*

*Eren make a sign towards Reiner and Bertholdt to ask them out now*
They both nodded and quickly said
Krista/Ymir would you go out with me for the festival?"Both of them said at the exact same time.Both Ymir and Krista was blushing and quickly said yes without hesitating.

Connie said"Wow,you guys must be feeling lucky huh?"Connie saw four of them blushing.

"Well look at the time,I think we have to go now as you guys have a lot to talk too and I guess we meet you guys at the front gate"Jean said sarcastically while leaving the cafeteria and followed by everybody leaving Reiner,Krista,Bertholdt and Yimr alone at the table.

As they leaved,Eren and Annie walked together towards the front gate.Eren saw Annie giggled.Eren asked"What,something funny got you?"while putting both of hus hand on the back head for resting.

"Well its just that Reiner and Bertholdt remind me of you asking me out to date last time"Annie said with a smile noticing Eren awward face.

"Well you should have look at your face when I say those to you that time"Eren gave a small laugh

"Shut up"Annie said giving a small punch at his shoulder while laughing.

"So you are going shopping too huh,Annie?"Eren said.

"Yeah I am with the girls"Annie said happily

"Just dont be surprised by what I am going ti wear tonight"Annie said blushing and a smirk

Eren is just speechless and blushing as Annie said that seductively."Yeah well,you should not be surprised what I am going to wear tonight"Eren said for a comeback to Annie.