Chapter 8:The Dinner

Eren woke up after he lay down for a few minutes and he went to pick up Annie.Eren walk through the front door and walk straight ahead towards  Annie's barrack.When he arrived,Annie was already waiting at the front door.Eren teased Annie by saying"Shall we go my lady?"Eren said going up the stairs and offered his hand."Annie blush and smile saying"Yes we shall go,my prince"teasing back.

"To the castle we shall go!"Eren said running while dragging Annie and they were laughing.

They didnt bother to wait for the others since they were not at the front gate so they went straight ahead to the restaurant.

*A few minutes later*

"Well here we are,Sina restaurant"Eren said as they both entered and they sat at a table on the top floor next to a view that is a full view of the town.

"Its not fair that you guys went ahead without us"Ymir said with the others.The others took their sit and ordered their food."Nice view right?"Connie said.

"Hell yeah,it is"Jean said.

"So,since tomorrow is our graduation day,which regiment are you guys going?"Mikasa said taking a sip from his drink."Well I will join Scouts regiments"Eren said with excitement.
All of them will join scout regiment except for Annie when she said"Well,I am going to join Military."Annie said brushing her hair back to his back ear."But why?"Eren said giving Annie a puzzled face.

"Its just my dream to be in the military police regiment"Annie said without hesitation.

Eren wanted to say something but he was cut off when a waiter served them their food.When everyone started to eat their food,Eren whispered to Annie"There is something that I wanna talk to you but now."giving Annie a puzzled face and she just said"Ok Eren."

After they eat 5 dishes,they were full.
"This food is very delicious."Krista said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah it was,I just wish that the cafeteria can serve us this"Ymir and Bertholdt said making everyone laughed."Well we just go here everyday then"Reiner said chuckled.

"Yeah well but you have to pay a huge amount of money"Mina said with her happy face."True that,its not easy to earn money you know"Armin said supporting Mina."Well why dont we just enjoy this view huh?"Eren said giving a suggestion to them."Well yeah,it looks beautiful anyway."Mikasa said with a smile.

All the girls holding hand with their own boys enjoying the view.

"Eren looked at Annie that is gazing through the window out to the view making Annie asked him"Yes,Eren?"Annie said with a soft tone."Nah,its just that...you look beautiful today"Eren said smiling at her.Annie just blush and looking at his green eyes,she can say he is saying it through the bottom of his eyes.

Annie rest her head on his chest and with a few moment,Annie was sleeping holding his hand as she rested her head on his chest.Eren jist smiled looking at her sleeping face and give Annie a kiss at the forehead and he swear she saw Annie smiled.Eren pull her closer so that she can sleep better.

"Psst Eren,nice image you got there don't you"Mikasa said teasing his little brother."Well I think we can stay here for a little longer right?"Jean said pulling himself closer to Mikasa to rest his head on her shoulder.

*10pm,after dinner*

Everyone split the bills.After that, Eren carried Annie bridal style toward the camp since Eren dont want to disturb her moments.Eren finally reached the camp and he continued to carry her back to her barrack.Eren put Annie on her bed gently.Since Eren dont want to leavr Annie alone,he decided to sleep next to her for the meantime until they finally arrived.Eren was blushing since she never did this with Annie.Eren started to closed his eyes.

*A few minute later*

Annie opened her eyes and saw Eren sleeping next to her and she realized no one was in the barrack exccept for her and Eren.Annie was also blushing to see Eren sleeping next to her and she think its sweet to see Eren in his soft side.Annie smiled while brushing his hair.

"Hey."Annie said with a soft tone.

"Oh..hey there"Eren said as they exchanging smile.

"I never think that you look cute sleeping,Eren"Annie giggled.

"Well, I could say the same to you too"Eren giggled back and he continued"Umm Annie about something that I wanna tell you that I promised to tell you when we were having dinner"

"What is it Eren that you wanna talk about?"Annie said looking at his big green eyes.

"Well you know,I wanna know why you wanted to join military."Eren said and continued"I mean if we are going to a different ways,then how are we going to meet?"Eren said with his sad face.

"Well I wanna join military because the technique I teach you can be used for in the military and plus,my dad asked me to join military way long ago"Annie said smiling to comfort Eren.

"Oh...ok"Eren said still dont get it why they have to be separated after their graduation.

"Hey"Annie lead his face to look at her and said"Whatever happen to us,no matter how far we are,I will always love you...Eren Yaeger"Annie smile and gave Eren a kiss and Eren said"I promise Annie Leondhart."Eren kissed her back.

Suddenly,Mikasa and the other girls come in through the door and asked me in confusion face"Eren,why are you here?"Eren replied them"Oh I was here to put Annie to her bed remember?Didnt you guys saw me carried her?'"Eren said confidently."Oh yeah,I forgot.Well, Jean and the otherd are back so I guess you can go now"Mikasa said.

"Yeah sure,goodnight guys"Eren waved goodbye to them and to Annie too.Annie waved back and she quickly fell asleep as soon as Eren came out through the door.

Eren arrived to his barrack,changed his cloth and went to his bed while the others are still active telling story and all but Eren just want to sleep.Eren in his thought,still is not convinced with Annie's answer but he just dont want to bother about it and he quickly fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey guys,I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and we got one more chapter left before part 1 finished and if part 1 finished,we still got 4 more parts to cover so be patient and its gonna be a long series.I noticed my ending kinda look the same over and over.I might try to change some so yeah,but of all thank you and stay tuned for the next chapter.