Chapter 17:The Goodbye

As Levi went to the long way towards the Eren's roaring.Levi saw all his squad was dead.Levi was making his usual expression but deep down he was sad and mad.He thought to himself that he should be there with them.After he saw all his squad dead,he then heard Mikasa screaming "Eren!"Levi then rushed towards her.

"What happen,Ackerman!"Levi was raising his voice.

"The female titan caught Eren!"Mikasa was yelling.

"Then lets take it down before our gas are out"Levi said and Mikasa nodded.

Mikasa went straight to the female titan legs,right and left making it topple.The female titan then rested itself at the tree and Levi took the opportunity and slashed its arm making it exposed the nape.Levi then went straight to its eyes with rage.Mikasa was stunning to see her heichou to be this furious.Mikasa then slashed her jaw,exposing unconscious Eren.Mikasa carried him and both of them left.As they left,they were shocked to see the female titan was crying.

*The Survey Corps returned back to Wall Rose.*

As they make their path back to their headquarter,the civilians were praising and cheering them.The survey ignored them and just continued their path.Suddenly an old man went to Levi and said

"Hey there commander,I am Petra's father.You remember when you rescued my daughter from the titans and you recruited her.Well,since that day,she cant stop talking how good you are and she admired you.Well,she was actually wanting to married you but then she is too young huh?"The man said smiling.

Levi was silence and the man continued"Umm by the way,did you see Petra?"the man said as he begins to worry.Levi looked at that man and he just said"I'm sorry..."Levi said and he continued his path.The man said"No...no this cant be happening...this cant be true..."the old man said as he cried and he just sttod there crying.

Eren woke up to find himself with Mikasa at a carriage."Where am I?"Eren asked Mikasa."We just got back from the expedition"Mikasa said and at hearing those words,Eren remember his comrade died and Eren cant stop crying until they reached the headquarter.

As they finished their unpacking,they went to dinner.Eren was still frustrated about his decision.As he went to the cafeteria,he saw Annie and he sat next to her.

"Hey,Annie"Eren said making a weak smile."Oh hey,Eren"Annie said.

"Soo,I didnt saw you anywhere through the expedition..It thought you were dead,but you're not so I am thankful"As Eren hug her and Annie cried and hug Eren back and said"I am just glad you make it too"

Reiner,Krista,Ymir and Betholdt join them."Its glad to see all of us still survive huh?"Ymir said making a grin."Well thats good then"Reiner said.

They were soon to be join by Mikasa,Jean,Armin,Connie and Sasha.

"Well its too bad that we couldn't catch the female titan."Jean said exhausted after a full day."Well its ok,the Survey Corps are going to take some action about the female titan so yeah."Armin said eating his bread hungrily."Well,we still don't know who is the female titan for now but eventually the truth will revealed itself"Mikasa said and everyone nodded.

"But by the way,I heard Levi's squad all dead"Connie said and Mikasa ans the other stared at Connie to shut up because Eren is starting to be mad but Annie hold his hand making Eren to calm himself down.

"Hey Annie,I guess my promise to you wont gonna happen then?"Mikasa said trying to change the subject.

"Well,I wouldn't say so.Eren still still needs you as a big sister anyway"A nie said smiling.

Eren's eye grow wided and Mikasa instantly said"your girlfriend here tell me to promise to protect you when she is going to Military but turned out,she is in the Survey"Mikasa said giggling.