Chapter 12:The end of Trost

As they finally reached the headquarter,they discuss their plan for 1 hour.Finally they have decided that they should use Eren's titan power by using a big boulder to cover the hole that the titan come from.

They went to the top of Wall Rose.Pyxis shouted"Soldier!!!"The soldier then on their fall in position.
Pyxis then continued"Alright,before I tell the detail of this mission,let me introduced you Eren Yaeger!He is from 104th training camp and he has titan power that can stop the titan from entering Trost District!Your mission is simple that is to support and protect Eren from the titans as Eren use his titan power to carry that boulder over there to cover the crack of Wall Rose!"

"This mission dont need cowards because this mission is a life and death situation so you guys can leave if you guys want too!"Pyxis was shocked to see many people backed away until Eren said something"If you guys back away because of this mission, then considered yourself coward because if you cant put up a fight for yourself,then how are you going to put up a fight for your family and friends!"Eren said angrily.Eren was happy to the soldier that has back down returned.

"Alright,let the mission began!"Pyxis shouted.Without hesitating,Eren jumped and glided toward the boulder followed by Rico and Connie.
Eren then bite his thumb and thunder was summon from the sky to Earth and Eren was now a titan.."ROGUE TITAN"

Eren picked up the boulder with all his strength and he carried the boulder with two of his hand slowly towarda the crack.

Jean,Connie,Annie,Mikasa,Reiner,
Bertholdt,Armin,Ymir and Krista all support him and he saw the titans was killed.He trusted his comrade with their skills and he can't let a boulder to stop his angwr towards the titan and let his comrade getting killed.

Eren was near but an abnormal bite his leg but Eren shaked the titans off and continued on carrying the boulder.He then use all his might and covered the hole or cracks so tight that the titan cant break through it.

Eren was steaming throughout his body and he fell to his knee.Armin went to him and slashed his nape and carried Eren to the ground.Mikasa joined and after.An unexpected titan almost wanted to eat them.But a man with a cloak that has a sigil of two blue and white wings.

"The wings of freedom"Eren said as he finally opened his eyes.

"Tch,Brat that Corparal Levi for you.So tell me what exactly happened here?"Levi said with his bored tone.

Armin explained to him the incident.

"Why am I not surprise?"Levi said as he look at Eren as he tried to walk but was carried by Mikasa.

"And why not?"Armin said raising his suspicion.

"Well,Hange called them titan shifters.We have one last time but he was killed by the military"Levi said as he explained the story to Armin.

"Well,why would they do that?Thays horrible."Armin said.

"Well lets just say that the military have high doubts"Levi said as he continued saying"Well I have to go back"Levi walked left towards the headquarter as Eren and the other went straight for the infirmary.

*1 hour later*

Eren opened his eyes and the firsy person he saw was Annie then Mikasa then Armin.Mikasa handed him a bread for him to recover.Eren accepted it and he ate the bread.

"We're glad you are ok Eren"Armin said giving a smile to him.

"Well where am I?"Eren said

"Infirmary,but you can go whenever you are ready.He said your wounds recover very fast"Annie said holding his hand as a sign of saying everything is fine.