Chapter 13:Official Soldier

Eren woke up to see a beautiful girl was sleeping with her.He could feel the warmth of her body and Eren smile looking at Annie sleeping face.
Eren poked his face"*poke*psst wake up,sleeping head"Eren poke his cheek until she come to her sense.

Annie groan and he look at Eren smiling at her"What are you looking at?"Annie said still sleepy."Well I am looking at my girlfriend that just woke up"Eren said teasing her as Annie blush to hear Eren finally call her "girlfriend"

"Well maybe the boyfriend doesn't know how to wake her girlfriend properly than poking her cheeks right?"Annie said and Eren stood silence that makes Annie laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Alright lets get up,big day today!"Annie continued while stretching.

"Hey Annie,there is only one bathroom ya know soo who is going first?"Eren said with a puzzled face.

"We could share?"Annie said teasing him.For Annie,teasing Eren was the fun thing to do.

"W...wait you cant be..serious right?"Eren said blushing.

"I am,if you want to join then sure"Annie said with a seductive look.

*In the end,they both showered together in the bathroom*

"Eren,dont look so shocked that we showered together in the bathroom.Here is your uniform,put them on quickly."Annie said chuckled.

"Umm right"Eren said still remember that he got nose bleed in the bathroom.

*They quickly changed and gone they went to the cafeteria,sitting with Mikasa,Reiner,Armin,Bertholdt,Ymir,
Jean,Connie,Sasha and Krista.*

"Sooo how was your sleep last night?"Mikasa teased both of them and they blushed.

"It was fine"They both said it awkwardly.

"Wait,Annie slept with Eren??"Reiner and Bertholdt said and they almost chocked themself hearing that since they were eating.

"Well,yeah so what?"Annie said making her usual expression towards them.

"It must be fun unlike us who just share with other people"Connie and Sasha said groaning.

"Well its ok guys,who knows in the nearest future we have our own room"Krista said encouraging them and Reiner then whispered to Krista"Well that have to be me and you"making Krista blushed.

Annie then whispered to Mikasa,Ymir,Sasha and Krista"hey guys,for your information I actually showered together with Eren.."Annie said.

The girls giggled and each of them look at their partners thinking something weird.

"What the heck are they looking at us?"Jean said curiously.

"Well that face expression scares me,lets just finish our food and go to the hall."Armin said and they all nodded.

"So,guys you know I showered with Annie this morning"Eren said bravely.

"Woahhhh"The boys said and they imagined to shower with their own partners too....except for Armin.

"Well make sense why they looked at us with that expression so I guess Annie told them huh?"Jean said and they nodded.

They finished their food and they went straight to the hall.After waiting for 10 minutes at the hall,Pyxis make a speech

"Alright soldier,good job on your mission at Trost District.Well I know some of our comrades died but they didnt die in vain.Sometimes sacrifice is needed in order to complete a mission." *the speeech went on and on until they heard*

"Congratulation,soldier and you can go outside to look for 3 banner that is Garrison regiment,Military Police regiment and Scout regiment.Search their banner and you will be escorted to each respective headquarters using a horse wagon.Now go and fullfill your destiny soldier!"Pyxis said making a salute sign and the aoldier returned the salute.

They then take their luggage and went to their ideal regiments and many people has started to gone to their own regiment.Eren was beside Annie and they smiled and Eren then said"This is it,Annie after this.No turning back."Eren said as he tightly hold her hands.

Eren then said to Annie"Hey,I see you at the headquarter alright until then take care"Eren kissed her forehead before Eren entered the horse wagon along with Armin,Jean,Connie,Bertholdt and Reiner.

Along the way,Eren noticed Armin was quiet a little bit.So Eren asked Armin"hey buddy,whats wrong?"

"Nah,I just wish that our squads were able to make it."Armin said.

"Its ok,Armin.I miss them too but I promised,we will avenge them through scouts regiment mission"

Armin saw the fire in Eren's eye and he mean it."Sure Eren,their death will not be in vain"Armin said and they exchange smile.

*They arrived 24 minutes later*

"Finally we are here"Connie exclaimed pointing at the scout regiment which is a big tower.

They went inside and they were asked to put their luggage and unpacked at the dorm.Then there was a man that has golden hair,tall and have big eyebrows and that is Commander Erwin.

"You guys will be staying here along with the girls,so dont do anything that I wouldn't do."Erwin said firmly.

"Meet me at the courtyard later on and dont worry about getting lost,one of our men will escort you guys to the courtyard."Erwin said as he leave the dorm.

The dorm then start to have many people and Eren and the others saw Mikasa and the others arrived.They greeted them.

"I guess I am going to be with you huh?"Annie said smirking."Yeah,but I got the top bunk soo jokes on you"Eren said laughing

"Dammit Yaeger!"Annie said.

After they finished unpacking their stuffs,a men with the scouts sigil on his jacket lead them to the courtyard.
When they arrived,they were asked to be in line and they did.Erwin went up the stage and said

"Welcome newcomers to the scout regiments.I would love to give you a short tour later on in this headquarter.You will be given a task for 3 months that includes sparring,3DMG practice and so on.We want to see your strength,durability and stamina.After 3 months of the test,you will go out to an expedition outside the wall.The 57th expedition for the scouts and I hope you giys would be ready for the challenges that lies ahead.So now we are going to introduced you to the superior of the scouts regiment.

Levi Rivaille,the team captain

Eld Jinn,second in command after Levi

Oluo Bozado

Petra Ral

And lastly,Gunther Schultz

This sill be your leader for the upcoming expedition.We would also love to introduce you our scientist,Hange Zoe."

"Heyy woww a lot of newbies here I see"Hange said an this make everyone feels uneasy.

"Tch,shut it four eyesmYou are making them feel uneasy"Levi said annoyed"Oops sorry hehe"Hange said.

Erwin continued"Well that is all from me and for today,we will only give you a short tour then you are free to do what you want but tomorrow our training will start."

Everyone them followed Levi's squad as they show them a short tour.

*Back at the dorm after the tour*

"Damn I am tired.Hey guys wake me up later for dinner?"Bertholdt said and everyome just nodded.

A few moments after that,everyone fall asleep when Annie and Eren slept at each other arms at the top bunk the same with Mikasa and Jean who is below their deck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:So guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and do leave your thoughts about this story if you want or my mistake so that I can fix it.So yeah thats all and stay tuned for the next chapter!