Chapter 25:Reasons

The sun was rising.Eren and Annie soon wake up as the sunlight shine through the window."Morning,idiot"
Annie said teasing Eren and Eren just smile at her and kissed her forehead.
"Morning to you too Annie,lets just go and eat our breakfast before Sasha gets it all"Eren said and Annie just nodded.

They both rised up from their bed and quickly showered and dressed themselves.They walk to the cafeteria as the others were still sleeping especially Reiner who was sleep talking.Annie gave a quiet small laugh looking at Reiner then she snap off to her usual expression back at the dorm just now along with Eren.They arrived as usual and they saw Sasha and a sleeping face Connie was there already eating their food.

"Well,at least we are the third and fourth right?"Eren said then they both grab their food sitting with Sasha and Connie."So you guys came here early"Annie said eating her bread."Of course,if you come early,you will get a nice steam baked food"Sasha exclaimed as she eat her food clumsily with bread crumbs at the side of her mouth.

"Yeah,until she have to drag my ass here"Connie grumbled and Eren laughed,saying"Well judging from your sleepy face,I can tell"

"So does the others wake up already?"Connie asked.

"Not yet apparently but they will get screaned at for waking up late late on"Annie said as she already finished her food.

Levi,Hange and Erwin was seen not far from the cafeteria and they laughed when they saw Erwin was shouting at literally the whole dorm to wake up.After that,they went in the cafeteria and asked Eren and the others"Can we join you guys?"They all said"Yes sir!"with a scared expression.

"You guys dont have to be so formal,we havent even start to train"Hange said smiling and Levi rolled his eyes and said"Well,you better remember that you are going to get interrogate later on,brat"

Annie then quickly nodded and asked Erwin"So,Comman-"she was cut off by Erwin as he said"Like Hange said,its ok to call us by names outside training"Annie then quickly said"Um Erwin,I was wondering if Eren and I can interrogate with the unknown titan shifters that we encountered yesterday?"

"Well,Eren and I are a titan shifters,maybe she will somehow felt comfartable around us.We could gather a lot of information from her if I am not mistaken for the gender"

"Well,I will allowed it.She keep saying she wants to talk to a titan shifters.But I will only allowed it if you speak the truth.You got that,soldier?"Erwin said firmly.

"Yes sir!I will be honest."Annie said and Erwin nodded saying"good,now you better start your training..Annie,the interrogation is in afternoon"

All of them nodded as they know Erwin was referring to all four of them.They leaved and start to went to the equipment room and equip their 3DMG without waiting for the others as they saw Reiner,Bertholdt,Mikasa,Jean,Ymir,
Armin and Krista was rushing to eat their breakfast.

"Erwin,do you trust her?I dont trust her not even a little"Levi said and Erwin responded

"Eren trust him despite he was the one was mad against what she did 2 years ago,So I trust her..even if she tried too escaoe or anything,we have full security so i want you to trust her for now and at the same time,you and Mikasa are going to lead the security measure."

"Fine then..I hate it that she killed my comrades...tch,why is it so god damn hard to let go of this past!"Levi was screaming making everyone look at him with confused and shocked look.

"Levi...please calm down"Hange said rubbing his back and holding his hand.

"S..sorry...I dont mean to do that"Levi said with regret look."Its ok dear"Hange said reassuring Levi.

"Dont you think its time to let them go.I think it was finally their time to go and they have serve very well for humanity.Levi focus on your new comrades.Eren,Mikasa,Jean,Reiner and newly recruited,Annie."Erwin said looking at Levi's eye and Levi nodded as he was feeling down and guilty at the same time.

As it was afternoon and everyone was happy and exhausted that their training has come to an end for today.Eren and Annie immediately went to the interrogation which is near with the office building.

As they entered,Annie was asked to be sit at the chair in the end of the room with a table.Erwin entered the room as the others were outside.They can see Annie and Erwin inside the room through the big window.

Erwin took hisnsit and asked her"Annie Leondhart,the female titan and a titan shifters within the wall,I ask youwhy are you here and what motives do you have here?"Erwin then continued saying"If we find out you're lying,we will charge you with the wrongdoing you habe done two years ago,which is execution"Annie eyes wided yo hear that.

Eren was getting boiled and he have the urge to barge in the room but Levi put his arm on Eren's shoulder saying"Brat,calm down.Erwin is just persuading her"Eren was calm but was still tense as he focus on Annie.

Annie sigh and said to herself"Here goes nothing"She immediately said

"I,Annie Leondhart is a titan shifters send by a leader from our village known as Valhalla.It is outside the wall.We were send here because we believe that there is a coordinate and it is very important."

"When you said we,who is we?"Erwi  said rasing an eyebrows but still keep his cool.

"We is referring to three of us that is Reiner our group leader,Armoured titan and Bertholdt,the Colossal Titan"
Annie said firmly.

As Eren was hearing Bertholdt was the Colossal Titan,he was clenching his fist as he remember,the Colossal titan was the one who brought in the titan and eaten her mother.His rage was rising and he grit his teeth."Eren,calm down.Rage is not needed right now!"Hange said and Eren quickly snapped out of it and nodded but he was still mad knowing Bertholdt was the one who break down the wall.

"The coordinate however we believe was Eren Yaeger because we never been told that he is the titan shifters.The coordinate is somethiny tha you can control the titan with"Annie said.

"Very well then,I will try to arrest Reiner and Betholdt without hesitation"Erwin said.

"Sir,dont do it now.We should think of plan and plus,I am the only one who can somehow give out information.They know more than me so dont kill them sir,please"Annie said begging Erwin.

"Alright then,I am convinced by your statement.You may go now Annie and we can talk about the plan capturing them tomorrow at my office.You can go now and talk to another unknown titan shifters at the end of the corridor in this building.But Annie I got one question."Erwin said.

"Hm what is it sir?"Annie said curious by Erwin's question.

"Who is this leader of yours and send you here?"Erwin asked her.

Annie closed her eyes for a moment and thought"Eren,dont be mad at this answer.."

She open her eyes and sigh.Annie then said"The person who send me,Reiner and Bertholdt here is....Grisha Yaeger and my dad Lance Leondhart"

Eren eyes widen and was shocked as he said"My dad....is alive?"He was both shocked and mad upon hearing his father's name.

Erwin nodded and said"Thank you and you may go now"Annie then went outside the room and hug Eren"I know its hard Eren...but please dont hate him,he is a very nice man and we got reason why so please until Reiner and Bertholdt is interrogate,please calm down for all of us here,our sake"Annie started to cry as she said that to Eren.

"Its ok Annie,I am not mad,I just want to know why and I promise"Eren said showing tears and hug Annie back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there readers!I hope you love this part and keep supporting the story alright?:D Eren's dad is alive.How?Why?When?Then stay tuned for the next chapter as Eren is dying to fins out the answer himself :) Love you guys and have a nice day!Do leave some comments if there is something you want to share and peace!:>