Chapter 11:Humanity Last Hope

Mikasa saw many people at the north side of Trost.She immediately went to that direction and immediately asked Annie"Annie,you saw Eren and his squad?"Annie answered"I haven't seen him since morning actually and Armin looks like he has been in shock "As Annie pointed at Armin

Mikasa went to Armin and asked him"where is your squad Armin?"

"They...they are all dead including Eren.."Armim said lookinhndowm crying.As soon as people heard that"Annie was broken for what she heard and she couldnt stop shaking hearing that Eren is dead.She managed to hide her tears so that others won't see and she immediately make her usual expression with full of sadness deep inside her.

Mikasa was the same but she just keep quiet and she said"So are we just goimg to stand here?No we must go and kill the titan because they are attacking the castle.I am strong,unlike you guys.If I have to go by myself then fine by me.You all can suck your thumb as I go kill the titan myself"Mikasa went straight ahead towards the castle and Jean supports her by saying"Well no one tell us to go stay here!What are we waiting for?Lets go fight the titans!"All of them then raised their sword mid air and they followed Mikasa lead.Annie was still sad and mad and she tell herself"You promise me Eren...that you will be with me side by side for the rest of our lives.."Annie still remembered their promise but she have to move on for now.

As Mikasa lead,she forgot to refill her gas and so she fall and Connie screamed"Mikasa!!"But Mikasa managed to survive the fall.Then she saw two titan both at her front and back.She thought to herself"What should I do,Eren?"Then she could heard Eren in her head saying"Fight...fight!"

Mikasa then grabbed her sword and prepared to fight the titan with all her cost even if it cost her life.But a titan at her back came running and puch the titan in front of her.Mikasa was shocked to see a titan that looks like an anger of humanity towards the titan.She saw the titan keeps stepping on the other titan non stop until blood was seen but evaporated soon.

The titan roared and other titan starts to charge at it.

Mikasa was saved by Jean soon after that and said"Hey,you're ok?"Jean said bringing her to the rooftop."

"I'm fine,Jean"Mikasa remarked him and she gave a quick kiss at his cheeks.

Then when they were at the rooftop,Mikasa went to Armin.

"I never see other titan kills another titan"Armin said as he observed the mysterious titan.

"Well it look safe for me,dont you guys think so?"Reiner said."Well that titan ignored us and and it just kill titan"Bertholdt said.

"Then why dont we help him kill thw other titans?"Connie said"It could be dangerous but lets just take that chance."Ymir said while looking at Krista who is freaking out.

"Then lets go then!"Annie said as she is mad and lead them to the castle to kil the titan as the mysterious titan kill the titan outside the perimeter of the castle."Hey,Mikasa.Here's a gas for your refill"Krista said handing her a refill tank gas for her."Thanks,Krista"Mikasa said giving her a smile.

*After the support of the mysterious titan*

They succeeded and and they saw the mysterious titan was exhausted.The titan fell to the ground, and they saw Eren coming out of the nape of the mysterious titan.As soon as Annie saw Eren,Annie quickly went to Eren and she heard Armin and the other said"Wait,Annie!"but Annie ignored them.Annie reached for Eren and hugged her and Eren passed out.