One

hey, this is my second book in the "Mr. Mendes" series.

I want to make a few things clear

1. English is not my first language, and my grammar sucks.

2. if the first thing is said in a date, it's from her dairy. lmao

3. I hope you enjoy.

btw if you see any wrong grammar/words, you can also just leave a comment!

also, don't forget to leave a like and a nice comment! ilysm.

also, I make a lot of things up, so please don't hate me for that

-

Staring at the rain drops, is the most entertaining thing ever.

My pregnant English teacher got us read wuthering Heights

I already read it for like 10 times, so I'm just staring outside.

It's autumn, so the leaves of the trees are falling.

"Alright, Class, I have one thing to say left"

we all close our books.

the most of the versions are from school itself, but I bought my own. I'm really fascinated by books. they can tell you a story. but you can decide by your own, how you want to 'paint' it.

"tomorrow is my last lesson, my baby can be here any minute, so I have to go with furlough"

someone raises his hand and asks who will teach us for the rest of the year.

"a young gentle man, Named Mr. Mendes"

I don't know how young he might be, because she's 35 so then I everything young.

as the bell rings, and I make my way, to the door, I thank Mrs. Enagize, for the awesome lessons I had with her.

she told me I had to go on with the things I do, reading.

----

as I walk out of the school building, rain and wind take over the silence. I close my jacket and speed up my tempo. it's like 10 minutes, so that's not so much.

as the rain is getting harder, I decide to run. with my fucked up condition.

opening the door is the best thing of the day. the warmth of our house gives me a warm welcome.

my mother and father divorced 10 years ago, and I live with my Mother here.

ever 2 weeks I go in the weekend to my dad. he lives in the other side of the city.

if you compare the houses.

I live with my mom in a big white house, and with my dad in a small apartment 7 high, it's better that I'm here almost all the time.

I make myself a big cup of tea, and walk upstairs.

Fuzzles, my woolly cat is laying on my bed, as always.

I open my laptop, and check my homework.

chemistry and French.

I have never been good at other languages. I am going to study English literature later, so I don't need it either.

as my mom yells at me for dinner, I put on a hoodie and some sweatpants and walk downstairs.

my brother, Nev, is 3 years younger than me, he's 14.

''it's delicious, mom!" I say enthusiastic as I taste the lasagna my mom made for me.

she smiles grateful at me and we eat ahead.

we don't talk much about free time with my mother. we usually talk about school

"so, I heard your reading Wuthering Heights with school! how cool" I nod and tell her about my pregnant teacher.

----

the next day is even more cold. but I still decide to pull on a striped blouse, with a blue skinny jean.

I brush my hair, and eat some breakfast.

I packed my backpack the night before, so I just put my shoes on and get going.

today I go by bike.

it rains harder than I thought it would be. I'm happy my jacket is waterproof, but my jeans are totally soaked. also, is my hair.

I don't see Mrs. Enagize yet. only our principal Mr. Adams.

as the bell rings, and he closes the door. he starts to tell us that Mrs. Enagize had to go with furlough earlier.

"I think Mr. Mendes is stuck in traffic, but I think he will be here soon"

at that moment, a 'young' man walks in the room.

he's wearing a dark blue blouse with his sleeves rolled up.

I get a kick from Roselinde, my best friend since 6th grades. she's, I'm sorry for the inappropriate language, she's a slut.

"I get him in my bed in 2 weeks, deal?"

I shake my head and look back at the principal and our new teacher.

he shakes Mr. Mendes hand and leaves.

the class is getting more and more noisy.

'hello.uhm" they're too loud 'hello, I'm Mr. Mendes, your English teacher for the rest of the year"

he opens his whiteboard marker and writes his name on the board.

it's getting quiet as he wrote his name down.

"let's start, ehm, what was the last subject you have been discussing about?" he's looking around and I raise my hand.

"yes" he looks at me

"wuthering Heights, from Emily Bronë"

he thanks me for the answer and gives us the exercise that we have to write down a few words about the first 50 pages of the book.

I get my notebook from my bag, and start about the meeting between Catherine and Heathcliff, also I write about the hate on Heathcliff, from Earnshaws, the dad of Catherine..

as we have 5 minutes left, Mr. Mendes asks our notebooks.

I hear a lot of people chuckle about that they haven't done anything the whole lesson. I wrote 250 words.

as Mr. Mendes opens my notebook, and sees what I wrote down, he smiles.

I think this is going to be a great year. I like the way he teaches.

like and leave a nice comment ily

rde#?