Three

as i walk into Mr. Mendes class, i'm very excited. I hope we get more information about the trip to Oxford today.

as the bell rings, and everyone sits down.

"So hello everyone" he looks around, and his eyes freeze when i look at him.

i look away awkward, because i hate it when people are staring at me.

we're not going to do anything with the empty notebook today, but were going to watch a movie.

a filmed version about Romeo and Juliet.

i think that story is fascinating, how 2 people fall in love, but theyre not allowed to.

as he turns the lights off, and starts the film, i watch very interested.

as i feel Roselinde pinching in my leg, i look annoyed at her

"He's staring at you" she whispers.

i look confused and ask her who she means.

looks at mr. Mendes and looks back

"Mr. Mendes?! no, he's probably just daydreaming" i push my legs between each other, because im wearing a skirt.

"I think you get him in your bed first" she smirks at me while she turns back watching the movie.

i roll my eyes, and feel my cheecks getting heathened.

i dont know why, so i just look back at the big screen in the front of the class.

i look for like 0.003 seconds at Mr. Mendes, and see him staring. wow straight in my eyes. deep eyecontact.

i look back at the screen fast, and put one leg over the other.

as the bell rings. i stand up.

"Anna? Can I talk to you for minute" he ask gently.

i nodd and he waits till everyone has left the room.

he sits down next to me.

i feel awkward

"So..." i ask to break the silence.

"uhm yes, i have seen you work lately, im fascinated about the way you work, i'd love to take you with 4 others to Oxford, to win a scholarship in Oxford, you have a great chance to win"

i smile at him "Thank you Mr. Mendes, this means a lot to me"

he smiles

"by the way, i have an appointment in room 0153, but I have no idea where it is, can you may""i can show you where it is" he laughs and nods "thank you"

i stand up to bring him to room 0153, its the Detention Room, its in the basement.

as we walk in the hall i decide to ask him something to break this awkward silence

"Why are you going to detention room, what have u done Mr. Mendes, have u been a bad boy?" i say with a smirk

he laughs and tells me that he has to look for the students who are in detention.

i stop in front of room 0153

"have fun" i smile

"pretty ánd funny" he whipsers, but i think he supposed to think it.

"bye Mr. Mendes, see you in class" walk away, as he says it back.

_

again a fucked up part, but idc. bye