Epilogue

Shawn P.O.V.

I'm with her again, just like every other day.

it has been 2 months now, and I just don't know what to do.

hour after hour,

Day after day,

week after week,

and i will never give up on her. 

I'm holding her tiny cold hand, and i squeeze it a little, just like we used to do.

I look at my other arm, which is in broken since the day. Since then, my whole life changed.

at first, when i saw her, I started to cry. I know, they say 'man shouldn't cry' but I just don't want to lose the one I love the most.

as i feel her hand move a bit, I my eyes widen. maybe today is the day, she'll finally wake up. I give a little squeeze again, and finally after two months, I can see her beautiful eyes. her pale skin makes her eyes even more bright. "Where am I" she says, her voice is cracky. a nurse who just walked in, tells her she has been in coma for the past 2 months, and now she's in the hospital. as she tells she's going to get some doctors to check her op, I hold her hand more tight. her eyes drift to our hand, and gives me a confused look. she pulls her hand away, very slowly. and then gives me a dead glare.

"Who are you?" 

well, this was it, i guess. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOOOO ILYILY