Nine

listen to this song

he stops the car, and opens the door, he walks to my door,and opens mine too

"thank you" i smile as we walk to the elevator

"How old are you" he asks, randomly

"17, eighteen in 2 months" i say "What about you?"

"i'm twenty two" that's not that old

i nod as the elevator bings

we walk out, i dont remember what door his is, but i just walk behind him, pretending like i remember it.

he unlocks the door, and walks in.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asks after he hand his jacket on the coat rack, and pulls of his shoes. i do the same "tea, please" say

i walk to the kitchen as he puts water in a kettle.

"you can sit at this table, so we can discuss the work" he says and i sit down.

as he put the cups with hot tea on the table, he sits down on the chair next to me.

"So" i say. it's still cold in here, because there was nobody at home today. so warm up my hands with my cup of tea.

"We can start with repeating everything?" i ask him, and he looks at me

He pushes my hair behind my ear and goes with his hand over my jaw, slightly.

i shiver and look at him

his hand is still on my jaw.

"your hands are so warm" i chuckle.

"Anna" he starts, he's almost whispering, i look up, and lock my eyes with his "you are so beautiful" he smiles sweet. i feel my cheeks burning and look down, but his hand pushes my chin up.

we stare at each other, for i dont know how long.

i see his eyes looking down at my lips, and i do the same,

his plumpy lips are so perfect.

you can not make out with your teacher a voice in my head reminds me.

"Ehm sorry where is the bathroom, i forgot" dumb pretext Anna, very dumb.

He blinks a few times and clears his throat, he points at a door,and i stand up.

as i locked the door, i look in the mirror. how am i supposed to be with him, without kissing him.

i unlock the door, as mr. Mendes jerkes his head up.

i smile, and sit down next to him

"I have an idea" he says after a silence.

"maybe, we could, my tv doesnt work anymore, and maybe if you want we can you to the cinema,and watch a movie, if you want" he asks nervous and i put my hand on his. "i'd love that" he smiles bright.

"maybe, we can get some diner first? its 6 already" wait wow.

"sure, i'll text my mom that im staying at elenas house" i unlock my phone, and send my mom a message, two minutes after i sent it, she replies "OK, i was worried where you were, have fun!" i tell mr. Mendes that it's okay.

"let's order sushi" he says and i nod, i love sushi.

-

the doorbell rings, but mr. mendes is changing. so i open the door.

'hello" i say, and a tall boy,with blonde hair is handing me over the box with food.

"for the pretty lady" he smiles seductively. i smile, and i wait for shawn to get the money, i hear the door opening, and seconds after that i feel a hand on my waist. a shock goes through my body.